Daniel,we Know You Are A Survivor Junkie

Ah funny you should say that. The only reason he is on the show is because 35 real poker players passed. It was shooting during the WSOP so we all declined.
fyp
Ah funny you should say that. The only reason he is on the show is because I passed. It was shooting during the WSOP so I declined.
Hmmm....I think I'd have to choose Survivor over the WSOP.You know the WSOP will be there next year, but Survivor may not be.I think you would have been great on there. I'm a Survivor fan myself.You should try to get onto Big Brother. I think it is the truest form of a strategic reality show. I believe you could do well.
Hmmm....I think I'd have to choose Survivor over the WSOP.You know the WSOP will be there next year, but Survivor may not be.I think you would have been great on there. I'm a Survivor fan myself.You should try to get onto Big Brother. I think it is the truest form of a strategic reality show. I believe you could do well.
The exposure for Dn and for poker(bigger than Mobneymaker) would have been huge. Now JRB will represent the poker world to the masses.
That quote makes me laugh for so many different reasons.Truest form of a made up show :club:
That quote makes me laugh for so many different reasons.Truest form of a made up show :club:
Okay...okay, so maybe I didn't phrase it correctly.What I mean is that, in my opinion, Big Brother is the game/show that has the most strategy.When you have "Head of Household", two nominations, a veto competition, and then whether to actually use the veto or not. Couple that with all of the interpersonal relationships and the "twist" that they add each season, I think that there is much more to think about in this game than in Survivor.
Okay...okay, so maybe I didn't phrase it correctly.What I mean is that, in my opinion, Big Brother is the game/show that has the most strategy.When you have "Head of Household", two nominations, a veto competition, and then whether to actually use the veto or not. Couple that with all of the interpersonal relationships and the "twist" that they add each season, I think that there is much more to think about in this game than in Survivor.
Honestly I have never seen it, I watched about 3 minutes of Big Brother on showtime and it was lame. I have seen maybe 3 mintues of Survivor in the beginning, once I realized they really didn't have to survive....CLICK.Now I have a great idea for a REAL Survivor. You get a small Island, maybe 20 square miles, you strategically place motion sensor and night vision cameras and have strategically placed crews throughout the isalnd, you put it on HBO or somehting like that and you invite 6 - 12 average joes with no survival training, nothing above a cub scout, no military, no Boy Scout Eagle Scout, COps, Fireman, EMT's etc. They get to pick their attire from pre-set hiking clothes, they get say to choose 5 of 50 items to take with them and a small back pack ( Items like waterbottle, knife, rope, flint, compass, etc). They are dropped off at the island and the last one standing wins. You have 3 - 4 safe zones, if you enter the safe zone you are done, if you need medical attention you are done, if you have to rescues (i.e. falling in a ravine) your done.So it is kind of like Man vs. Wild or Surviorman meets survior meets lost, but these people have absolutely no training.I think if it was edited correctly and you had interesting personalities who would talk to the cameras it would be great. Only rules is you cannot pureposely injure the other players. I actually thought of this years ago, I do not know if it would be cost effective for a TV show though.
Ah funny you should say that. The only reason he is on the show is because I passed. It was shooting during the WSOP so I declined.
lol, to bad DN, would have loved to see what you ate while on this show.

i think DN is a better fit for big brother, but 2.5 months of being in that house or in sequester could be a bit much for him (and his wife).jean robert bellande seems like a good fit for survivor. the guy's huge which should give him more of a dominating presence. he's got a laid back vibe thing going but also can be sharp tongued when need be.this is going to be really interesting and entertaining especially since we poker players know about him from ESPN and the poker rooms.hope he gets far.