if you're playing against someone who is being over aggressive, your best bet is to call more often. you don't have to out-bully the guy to out-play him. Flipping over winning hands on him a couple times should tighten him up.

NL Hold'em and yea he isnt very good tries to bluff aloti have a pretty good read on him since i play alot of games a week with the guy at the moment im just trying to see lots of flops for cheap and out play him and try catch his bluffs by just calling him and not re raising anything else i should be looking to do?cheers

if he's bluffing does he call a reraise? If not you might try stealing a couple pots back even if you don't have anything. Heads up against a particularly aggressive player it often works out well to wait for a good hand and try to trap him.Shock

Yea i played this hand today $ 10 cash game nothing big im small timei have 10 :D 6 :) i have about $ 14 bad play but i raise it 40 cents he callsflop comes 9 :D 10 :club: 8 :D he raises $ 2 i look over to him and he is acting meek i put him on a draw and raise all in got him covered by $4 so im not out of it if hes made his straightor makes it and am also i little concerened that he has a 10 with a a better kicker but probably nothe flips over jack :) 5 :) turn and river come blanks and i win $10 :)