Annette_15 Wins A 4.40 180 Blind

Sorry.But you have to admit, that's pretty ****ing dumb.LOL
Not really, you ignorant SOB.It was an honest question. I did not know if there was some special training feature on the site where they could block the hole cards for you.Eat s h i t and die.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its possible to play blind pre and post flop.. but on the river you kinda have to peek at your cards.PokerStars Game #11097903062: Tournament #56283686, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2007/07/23 - 19:18:06 (ET)Table '56283686 16' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: jahoda79 (1275 in chips) Seat 2: Pleiades M45 (7143 in chips) Seat 3: HEBB007 (4760 in chips) Seat 4: E Haus77 (6260 in chips) Seat 5: SommerJazz (2645 in chips) Seat 6: WhatArunAA (5742 in chips) Seat 7: acemaster82 (7310 in chips) Seat 8: falcon07222 (4315 in chips) Seat 9: Gautch (1485 in chips) acemaster82: posts small blind 50falcon07222: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to WhatArunAA [9c Qc]Gautch: folds jahoda79: folds Pleiades M45: folds HEBB007: calls 100E Haus77: folds SommerJazz: folds WhatArunAA: raises 400 to 500acemaster82: calls 450falcon07222: folds HEBB007: calls 400*** FLOP *** [Ac 8h 6d]acemaster82: checks HEBB007: checks WhatArunAA: bets 700acemaster82: calls 700HEBB007: folds *** TURN *** [Ac 8h 6d] [Jc]acemaster82: checks WhatArunAA: checks *** RIVER *** [Ac 8h 6d Jc] [7c]acemaster82: bets 1000WhatArunAA: raises 3542 to 4542 and is all-inacemaster82: calls 3542*** SHOW DOWN ***WhatArunAA: shows [9c Qc] (a flush, Ace high)acemaster82: shows [Kh Ad] (a pair of Aces)WhatArunAA collected 12084 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 12084 | Rake 0 Board [Ac 8h 6d Jc 7c]Seat 1: jahoda79 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Pleiades M45 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: HEBB007 folded on the FlopSeat 4: E Haus77 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: SommerJazz folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: WhatArunAA (button) showed [9c Qc] and won (12084) with a flush, Ace highSeat 7: acemaster82 (small blind) showed [Kh Ad] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 8: falcon07222 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: Gautch folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I watched the video earlier, but it kept messing up when they got to 3 handed. I'll try again later.Definitely reinforces position and aggressiveness. One thing I noticed was she kept giving walks when 4 handed when in SB. I didn't expect to see that. I think I raise and call too much in those situations and should consider folding to replace limping? Probably minor, but it stood out to me.
There is little point in limping when you dont know what ur cards are, as you're not trying to hit. She never played a multiway limped pot and the only pots she played were when she raised which is the optimal strategy for this sort of excercise..
There is little point in limping when you dont know what ur cards are, as you're not trying to hit. She never played a multiway limped pot and the only pots she played were when she raised which is the optimal strategy for this sort of excercise..
why would you want to play a multi way pot when more people are likely to hit hands.
OK, that worked, and all I can say is, so THAT'S one of the donkeys who has been beating me with junk hands. Seriously, how many did she have to play like this before she won one? I can't run that hot with good starting cards.
why would you want to play a multi way pot when more people are likely to hit hands.
Thats what I meant, sorry if it came of as confusing. My point being since our goal is to steal pots limping is of no use, so she raised pf and then c-bet 90% of time.

This is impressive. Unless I'm missing something and it shows it somewhere the only thing that sucks is you don't know how many people are left, as I'd like to see when she attacks the bubble.It cracks me up that in the first 100 hands there's two times when she picks up huge hands in an ideal spot and folds them.First time being KK In the bb and the small blind (one of the early chip leaders raises her) The other time being after she's shoved and no one calls her, she picks up AA UTG (an Ideal spot to shove again) and mucks it

zomg i just had the greatestt idea ever...we should have last longer "blindaments".... huh huh eh :club: how fun would that be... we could do 4.40 180's or micro mtt's and do like 10-20 last longerswhos down?

zomg i just had the greatestt idea ever...we should have last longer "blindaments".... huh huh eh :club: how fun would that be... we could do 4.40 180's or micro mtt's and do like 10-20 last longerswhos down?
You guys would cheat!

this further proves that its not the cards that make you win but the rigged SITES FOR DONKEYS........

You guys would cheat!
I was just thinking about that... guess we would have to set standards of who to let in and who we can trust not to cheat...300 posts? member of at least 6 months?and we could also make the last longer bets smaller to accomidate* our "ballers on a budget" community c'mon though, its fun 4 everyone, weeeeeeeeeee
Thats what I meant, sorry if it came of as confusing. My point being since our goal is to steal pots limping is of no use, so she raised pf and then c-bet 90% of time.
I think you missed my point. She folded her small blind to the big blind quite a bit, several times in a row in fact. I expected to see more aggression out of her in those spots.I guess I shouldn't have tied that into my limping more in that spot, but my point was that she was folded far more than I would have in an unopened pot in the SB.

This doesn't seem all that impressive really. She got all her chips in really bad and sucked out numerous times, and the fact that she attacks blinds/cbets relentlessly is something every decent MTT player does regardless of their hole cards. So not knowing if you hit the flop or not doesn't really matter if you're going to cbet 90% of the time. I'm not saying I can do this ( I'm positive I can't get that lucky to win one ), but I'm just not that impressed...

This doesn't seem all that impressive really. She got all her chips in really bad and sucked out numerous times, and the fact that she attacks blinds/cbets relentlessly is something every decent MTT player does regardless of their hole cards. So not knowing if you hit the flop or not doesn't really matter if you're going to cbet 90% of the time. I'm not saying I can do this ( I'm positive I can't get that lucky to win one ), but I'm just not that impressed...
yeah but can she do it blindfolded with the game on mute, i doubt it. big deal
I was just thinking about that... guess we would have to set standards of who to let in and who we can trust not to cheat...300 posts? member of at least 6 months?and we could also make the last longer bets smaller to accomidate* our "ballers on a budget" community c'mon though, its fun 4 everyone, weeeeeeeeeee
This wouldn't work, because not only is everyone playing blind, everyone knows it. So Position Raises and continuation bets are given no credence
I think you missed my point. She folded her small blind to the big blind quite a bit, several times in a row in fact. I expected to see more aggression out of her in those spots.I guess I shouldn't have tied that into my limping more in that spot, but my point was that she was folded far more than I would have in an unopened pot in the SB.
If you can't see your cards what's the point of putting in half more bet to try to "hit a flop" when you don't even know what flop you're looking for. So she either raised her sb, or folded. Not to mention her image was probably horrible, so folding the sb to be able to open from the button with a little more respect was probably important.
This wouldn't work, because not only is everyone playing blind, everyone knows it. So Position Raises and continuation bets are given no credence
Nah if you only had 4 or so people playing it would work fine.
this further proves that its not the cards that make you win, it's being a ridiculously good poker player.
FYP.
yeah and can she do it blindfolded with the game on mute, i doubt it. big deal
Ha...ha. lol, but seriously doing what she did takes minimal amount of "skill". It's just using position and aggression and the fact that it worked kinda shows just how bad the 4.40's are.
She played a $20, a $6 turbo and this $4 one. She busted in the other two pretty quickly.
Then that proves that the universe wants some people to play poker and others to not play, because if I played 100 tournaments I would not win as a favorite as many times as she won as an underdog.

+EV?PokerStars Game #11098739344: Tournament #56283686, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (150/300) - 2007/07/23 - 20:06:02 (ET)Table '56283686 11' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: DoronO (16585 in chips) Seat 2: tazimoto (1835 in chips) Seat 3: SKYVgirl (4104 in chips) Seat 4: FelineArman (6600 in chips) Seat 5: steffie.v (10245 in chips) Seat 6: VivaLosTioz8 (5680 in chips) Seat 7: WhatArunAA (16750 in chips) Seat 8: pushitallin5 (7135 in chips) DoronO: posts the ante 25tazimoto: posts the ante 25SKYVgirl: posts the ante 25FelineArman: posts the ante 25steffie.v: posts the ante 25VivaLosTioz8: posts the ante 25WhatArunAA: posts the ante 25pushitallin5: posts the ante 25VivaLosTioz8: posts small blind 150WhatArunAA: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to WhatArunAA [7c 8h]pushitallin5: folds DoronO: folds tazimoto: raises 1510 to 1810 and is all-inSKYVgirl: folds FelineArman: folds steffie.v: folds VivaLosTioz8: folds WhatArunAA: calls 1510*** FLOP *** [4d 2h 9s]*** TURN *** [4d 2h 9s] [7d]*** RIVER *** [4d 2h 9s 7d] [9d]*** SHOW DOWN ***WhatArunAA: shows [7c 8h] (two pair, Nines and Sevens)tazimoto: shows [5h 5s] (two pair, Nines and Fives)WhatArunAA collected 3970 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3970 | Rake 0 Board [4d 2h 9s 7d 9d]Seat 1: DoronO folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: tazimoto showed [5h 5s] and lost with two pair, Nines and FivesSeat 3: SKYVgirl folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: FelineArman folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: steffie.v (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: VivaLosTioz8 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: WhatArunAA (big blind) showed [7c 8h] and won (3970) with two pair, Nines and SevensSeat 8: pushitallin5 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

If you can't see your cards what's the point of putting in half more bet to try to "hit a flop" when you don't even know what flop you're looking for. So she either raised her sb, or folded. Not to mention her image was probably horrible, so folding the sb to be able to open from the button with a little more respect was probably important.
ugh, forget the limping, I was talking about myself when I made that comment, not her play.I'm sure she has her reasons for folding so much in the sb when limped to her. Just seemed an inordinate amount, especially because she was playing blind. One aspect of my game where I may have a huge leak and I'm trying to learn.