A23 Flop Big Draw- Facing Lots Of Preasure

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha/8, $0.02 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP2 ($0.30)Hero ($6.04)CO ($5.98)Button ($3.12)SB ($4.22)BB ($0.80)UTG ($1.90)UTG+1 ($2.84)MP1 ($0.44)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 2spade.gif, Adiamond.gif, Jspade.gif, 3club.gif. UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, 2 folds, BB checks.Flop: ($0.15) 9spade.gif, 5heart.gif, 7heart.gif(7 players)BB bets $0.15, UTG calls $0.15, UTG+1 raises to $0.3, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.28 (All-In), Hero calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30, BB raises to $0.78, UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $2.82, Hero folds, CO calls $2.52.Should I raise preflop here?Is this fold weak?

i would probably raise pfi'm ok with the way you played the flop, once the action gets heavy then you know you will probably get quartered if you even make the nut low

raise pf with this hand in this position 100% of the time when it is limped to you.As played, fold to the second raise. If there were a load of callers after the BB bet out you could think harder about calling, but you need the table to be chasers to make it worthwhile going for a low card on the turn (coz you can't call a pot bet on the turn if you miss) but even then a fold is much better: practice not getting quartered by A2s at this level and you will save loads later.

• 3 weeks later...

Raise pre and call the .3 cent bet on the flop, then fold after the other raises is the line i would take most of the time.