Jj Overpair Turn Line In Big Pot

Full Tilt 5/10 Hold'em (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jclub.gif, Jdiamond.gif. SB posts a blind of $5. BB raises, Hero 3-bets, 2 folds, SB (poster) calls, BB calls.Flop: (9 SB) 9spade.gif, 6spade.gif, 5club.gif(2 players)SB bets, BB raises, Hero 3-bets, SB calls, BB calls.Turn: (9 BB) 4spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, BB bets, Hero...BB is 45/16/1.5SB is 42/25/0.9No reads at the time of this hand.

Welcome to my life.I don't know what to do in any spots anymore.
I actually think this is a pretty straightforward protection raise on the turn, but what do I do if he 3bets me?

The action is messed up in your OP.Tough azz spot on the turn yo. Id probably call, but I have very little confidence in thinking that calling is best. Having the SB behind us sucks so bad.

I actually think this is a pretty straightforward protection raise on the turn, but what do I do if he 3bets me?
disconnect from internet........

I will raise the turn every time.And I will fold to any 3bet.

if bb 3bets, that sucks and calls down
BB is against an opponent who raised preflop, 3bet the flop over two opponents, and raised again on the turn.But he loves his hand so much that he 3bets the turn gainst this opponent.What hand does he have here that we beat?Do we have any chance of outdrawing this hand?Unless he's a maniac, I think we can fold the turn to a 3bet.--CM
I will raise the turn every time.And I will fold to any 3bet.BB is against an opponent who raised preflop, 3bet the flop over two opponents, and raised again on the turn.But he loves his hand so much that he 3bets athe turn gainst this opponent.What hand does he have here that we beat?Do we have any chance of outdrawing this hand?Unless he's a maniac, I think we can fold the turn to a 3bet.--CM
BOOM! Lol exactly my thinking/line.
  • 2 weeks later...