EDIT: no limit tourney...2nd EDIT: goddamnit!Poker StarsNO Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds 50/1008 playersStack sizes:UTG: t7030UTG+1: t4245Hero: t2320MP2: t1145CO: t5040Button: t1935SB: t3675BB: t1770Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is MP1 with :K :D :K :club: UTG raises to 300, UTG+1 folds, Hero...What size raise do we like here? Raising to 900 would seem weird leaving only 1420 behind.

Push is best option.You won't be happy to see an ace flop with UTG raising already.Unless you have read(and even then), of course UTG may not have AA.You pushing doesn't mean you only have KK+ at this point unless you have playing super tight.... and even then.You can't always help timing with these sort of hands but I really see no other reasonable choice.You cannot play this hand much different when this short. Possibly with better position you can play it different but I think push is definitely the way to go here.

With your remaining stack I would say push. Re-raising to 900 (or about 40% of your stack) might scare away hands you dominate like JJ TT (especially if you have a tight image) whereas a push would more likely get those hands to double you up. Even if they called the preflop re-raise your opponent might not put in any more chips into the pot unless it's a low flop or they flopped a set.

I think you need to edit it again. The blinds were more likely to be 50/100 given the guy's raise.I would either make it $750 to go, or I smooth call. Not sure which. I want to tempt the BB into shoving.