Poker StarsPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $10.65UTG+1: $24.10CO: $1.70Button: $9.85SB: $30.60Hero: $9.95Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with J :D Q :) T :club: A :)2 folds, CO raises to $0.35, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls.Flop: 7 :D K :D Q :D ($1.4, 4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.4, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls.Turn: 2 :) ($2.6, 3 players)SB bets $2.5, Hero ?

How can that 2 help SB? I guess he has a set and looked for a safe turn. With CO behind it is a difficult decision. Can we call now and fold if CO repops?

I hate that 9. I wanted a jack or a ten.I bet half pot. I doubt he is trying to pick up a bluff on river with CO already all in. Good chance one of us were drawing to the straight.Milking bet is the amount of the bet IMO.

imo, the 9 is perfect.it hides the straight better if he misreads the board, and there's a better chance of him having me tied i think if a paint card hits for the straight.

How is 9 better than a J or a T?Diamonds and JT are the only draws on that board. Ace , 9 or a diamond are the cards he doesn't want to see on river. J or T seems more like a gutshot.