Official Negreanu Open Thread - Poker Stars Edition

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: Good Morning Daniel,I really enjoy your poker style. I play at pokerstars under Derek_Ridley. You have got to be one of the most disciplined people I know when it comes to the art of poker and I really compliment your play. Let me a tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Derek Ridley and I'm from Thibodaux, Louisiana I'm 28, poker player and pool player with small bank roll, but I'm getting there slowly but surely. I have a true love for the game of poker and my dad says I have a have a seventh sense for the game on monitering bluffs and tells. I am very good at remembering information about one person and how they play vs. the small changes in their play to get you to beleive something. Things from Betting too fast, Swallowing, Can't keep still, quiet, talking plus many more things I use to my advantage when gathering information before I make decisions. You probably have your own bag of tricks as well, but I'm definitely one of your biggest fans. You should see my pool room, it's full of articles and accomplishments you've done along with Jennifer Harman's stuff as well, (my second favorite)Anyway, just wanted to chit chat with you a bit and you can back me in any tournament you want anyday, you can even keep any money I win as well. That's how much I enjoy the game and you as a player. I think of the money as a bonus to playing great poker. Talk to you later Daniel. Sincerely,Derek Ridley
just for the record .. i have not received shipping information from:gilarenasmontrealphilarmen13
If they dont want it, ill be happy to send u my shipping info :club:
Got the trackball mouse today. Thanks, even though I will probably hardly use it cause it's just awkward :club:
If you want to lie on your couch with your laptop and play poker some people find them the best thing since sliced bread.

Just throwing this out there i think this would be really cool. What if DN could convince more of the pros to play in the league. I think it would be really great to play with some of the best in the world on stakes we all could afford. Just throwing that out there dont know if anyone else likes this idea or if it can even happen.

Just throwing this out there i think this would be really cool. What if DN could convince more of the pros to play in the league. I think it would be really great to play with some of the best in the world on stakes we all could afford. Just throwing that out there dont know if anyone else likes this idea or if it can even happen.
nice pipe dream
  • 4 weeks later...