I Need A Complex Word

Seppuku. Look it up.
this is the only one I did know I think the rest of you made the other words upohh and I know frontal male nudity fairly well and long division but not so much
Prying into the mind of another person is impertinent. The person asking you should have a reason.
are you brett favre?
Trichinosis.
Wikipedia sez...Trichinosis, also called trichinellosis, or trichiniasis, is a parasitic disease caused by eating raw or undercooked pork and wild game products infected with the larvae of a species of roundworm Trichinella spiralis, commonly called the trichina worm. The few cases in the United States are mostly the result of eating undercooked game or home reared pigs. It is most common in the developing world and where pigs are commonly fed raw garbage.Trichinosis initially involves the intestines. Within 1-2 days of contagion, manifestations such as nausea, heartburn, dyspepsia, and diarrhoea; the severity of symptoms depends on the number of worms ingested. Later on, as the worms encyst in different parts of the human body, other manifestations may occur, such as headache, fever, chills, cough, eye swelling, joint pain and muscle pain, petechiae, and itching.Fun times.
a word you want,a number I'll givew you...ibelieve me, it's complexe.
i isn't any more a complex number than 4 is.How about 3 + 2i, just to remove any ambiguity?
because sometimes people ask me "what are you thinking about" and i need a complex subject to say in response. it has to sound really impressive. ok, ready, go!
The Annexation of Peurto Rico............... Icebox pwns.

"Hey, man. Whatcha thinkin' about?""Honestly? I just finished reading Finnegan's Wake, and I'm just trying to digest it, you know? Because, you know: Wow, right?""What? Oh, I'm just thinking about whether Leverage can have some effect on a team's Pythagorean Win/Loss differential in baseball, or whether it's really just luck like most people assume. To be honest, I'm really on the fence. What do you think?""Soft-money and the toothless nature of the FEC.""The Critique of Pure Reason, but more specifically the a priori nature of human sensibility, and how it affects the way we interpret objects. I'm more inclined to agree with Henry Allison's reading of Kant than I am P.F. Strawson's, but I'm pretty much a Kant groupie, you know?"I used to do this all the time. To girls. At bars. That I didn't know, and would under most circumstances sleep with.Wang

You might find it here:THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:1. Innovative2. Preliminary3. Anaesthetist4. Cinnamon5. ChrysanthemumTHINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:1. Specificity2. Rhipidistian-Amphibian Transition 3. Anti-constitutionalistically4. Transubstantiate5. SphygmomanometerTHINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.2. Nope, no more booze for me. 3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.4. Taco Bell ? No thanks, I'm not hungry.5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?6. Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing karaoke. 7. I'm not interested in fighting you.8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool.9. Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to hurl in the street. 10. I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.

I used to do this all the time. To girls. At bars. That I didn't know, and would under most circumstances sleep with.
I found that the punctuation marks considerably heightened the funny, but I'm intrigued by the choice of the comma as opposed to nothing or a period.(Upon reflection, it makes sense from a grammatical standpoint to group the clauses to together...and I suppose the comma carries forward the small 'pause'.)
"Hey, man. Whatcha thinkin' about?""Honestly? I just finished reading Finnegan's Wake, and I'm just trying to digest it, you know? Because, you know: Wow, right?""What? Oh, I'm just thinking about whether Leverage can have some effect on a team's Pythagorean Win/Loss differential in baseball, or whether it's really just luck like most people assume. To be honest, I'm really on the fence. What do you think?""Soft-money and the toothless nature of the FEC.""The Critique of Pure Reason, but more specifically the a priori nature of human sensibility, and how it affects the way we interpret objects. I'm more inclined to agree with Henry Allison's reading of Kant than I am P.F. Strawson's, but I'm pretty much a Kant groupie, you know?"I used to do this all the time. To girls. At bars. That I didn't know, and would under most circumstances sleep with.Wang
nope.