Anyone in it? if so anyone wanna do stakes for 50/50+stakeback?
Do you want a stake or are you giving stakes?Not sure if I'll play, but if anyone is interested, I could give a couple stakes to people I recognize by their nicknames here (i'm in a good mood :club: ).
Do you want a stake or are you giving stakes?Not sure if I'll play, but if anyone is interested, I could give a couple stakes to people I recognize by their nicknames here (i'm in a good mood :club: ).
was looking for a stake if so my username is andrewgberg
was looking for a stake if so my username is andrewgberg
i am in no way an official voice of FCP. HOWEVER, the people staking will clearly state that that is there intent. if the ongoing "stakeaments??" posts by various people in barrage threads do not stop, 1 of 2 things will happen:1. people will get annoyed enough to not offer stakes again.2. FCP will start enforcing their rules & ban those asking for stakes.there are occasional stake threads. if you get in on one, best of luck to you! but please do not spam requests. this is not a personalized note, it is just a generic heads up i have put together to try & curb this bad direction staking has taken.please do not reply. this is a recording.
i am in no way an official voice of FCP. HOWEVER, the people staking will clearly state that that is there intent. if the ongoing "stakeaments??" posts by various people in barrage threads do not stop, 1 of 2 things will happen:1. people will get annoyed enough to not offer stakes again.2. FCP will start enforcing their rules & ban those asking for stakes.there are occasional stake threads. if you get in on one, best of luck to you! but please do not spam requests. this is not a personalized note, it is just a generic heads up i have put together to try & curb this bad direction staking has taken.please do not reply. this is a recording.
qyayqi, when can i get one of those shirts in your Sig????
And to put this more bluntly, Dont make threads asking for stakes, idiot donkey !!!!!

WHAT TEH ****PokerStars Game #10746632406: Tournament #54104710, $3.00+$0.30 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/07/03 - 12:06:53 (ET)Table '54104710 120' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: Molly2007 (1450 in chips) Seat 2: coloastro (1000 in chips) Seat 3: PCdoc59 (1470 in chips) Seat 4: Gravelis (1470 in chips) Seat 5: JLT86 (1190 in chips) Seat 6: blackbär (2140 in chips) Seat 7: andrewgberg (1420 in chips) Seat 8: cedsud (3000 in chips) Seat 9: eyesdown (1850 in chips) eyesdown: posts small blind 10Molly2007: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to andrewgberg [As Ah]coloastro: folds PCdoc59: folds Gravelis: calls 20JLT86: raises 1170 to 1190 and is all-inblackbär: folds andrewgberg: raises 230 to 1420 and is all-incedsud: folds eyesdown: folds Molly2007: folds Gravelis: folds *** FLOP *** [4s 6d 3d]JLT86 said, "4"JLT86 said, "4"JLT86 said, "4"JLT86 said, "4"JLT86 said, "4"*** TURN *** [4s 6d 3d] [Td]JLT86 said, "4"JLT86 said, "4"JLT86 said, "4"JLT86 said, "4"JLT86 said, "4"*** RIVER *** [4s 6d 3d Td] [Kd]*** SHOW DOWN ***JLT86: shows [4h Ks] (two pair, Kings and Fours)andrewgberg: shows [As Ah] (a pair of Aces)JLT86 said, "4yes"JLT86 collected 2430 from potJLT86 said, "yes"JLT86 said, "yes"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2430 | Rake 0 Board [4s 6d 3d Td Kd]Seat 1: Molly2007 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: coloastro folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: PCdoc59 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Gravelis folded before FlopSeat 5: JLT86 showed [4h Ks] and won (2430) with two pair, Kings and FoursSeat 6: blackbär folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: andrewgberg showed [As Ah] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 8: cedsud (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: eyesdown (small blind) folded before Flop

^^That is so bad it is actually funny though. :club:
i know lol hes so obnoxious too. he gos im crazy you cant beat me im a wild man and just wouldnt stfu

PokerStars Game #10747236459: Tournament #54104710, $3.00+$0.30 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2007/07/03 - 12:55:39 (ET)Table '54104710 6' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: rugger48 (2740 in chips) Seat 2: andrewgberg (2460 in chips) Seat 3: ARJAYH (2790 in chips) Seat 4: Queen Fan 66 (2690 in chips) Seat 5: plexion (2015 in chips) Seat 6: TheoryHybrid (4355 in chips) Seat 7: Mister 299 (8335 in chips) Seat 8: bimbam100 (9795 in chips) Seat 9: neflod (940 in chips) is sitting outARJAYH: posts small blind 50Queen Fan 66: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to andrewgberg [Qc Qd]plexion: folds TheoryHybrid: folds Mister 299: folds bimbam100: folds neflod: folds rugger48: raises 100 to 200andrewgberg: raises 2260 to 2460 and is all-inARJAYH: folds Queen Fan 66: calls 2360rugger48: folds andrewgberg said, "nh"*** FLOP *** [3s Kc Jd]*** TURN *** [3s Kc Jd] [Js]*** RIVER *** [3s Kc Jd Js] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Queen Fan 66: shows [Ac Ad] (two pair, Aces and Jacks)andrewgberg: shows [Qc Qd] (two pair, Queens and Jacks)Queen Fan 66 collected 5170 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5170 | Rake 0 Board [3s Kc Jd Js 3c]Seat 1: rugger48 folded before FlopSeat 2: andrewgberg (button) showed [Qc Qd] and lost with two pair, Queens and JacksSeat 3: ARJAYH (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Queen Fan 66 (big blind) showed [Ac Ad] and won (5170) with two pair, Aces and JacksSeat 5: plexion folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: TheoryHybrid folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Mister 299 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: bimbam100 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: neflod folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Dealt to andrewgberg [Qc Qd]rugger48: raises 100 to 200andrewgberg: raises 2260 to 2460 and is all-inWhat a crazy over shove. What calls you there BUT AA/KK/AK?

Dealt to andrewgberg [Qc Qd]rugger48: raises 100 to 200andrewgberg: raises 2260 to 2460 and is all-inWhat a crazy over shove. What calls you there BUT AA/KK/AK?
We can agree that it was a donktastic shove. You could easily just have called and if an A/K showed up atleast gotten a feeling as to if you were beat but you pushed and prayed which was stupid because you still had a big enough stack to play with. And gyaygi is my hero and that picture you post is only semi humorous the first time. That is all.
Dealt to andrewgberg [Qc Qd]rugger48: raises 100 to 200andrewgberg: raises 2260 to 2460 and is all-inWhat a crazy over shove. What calls you there BUT K4 off?
FYP :club:

lolol i felt i had to at that point because of the loose image i created for myself, Cause i was shortstacked and pushed with a small pp and won. so i felt if i pushed the hand after with q-q that i would get 1-2 calls with marginal hands

lolol i felt i had to at that point because of the loose image i created for myself, Cause i was shortstacked and pushed with a small pp and won. so i felt if i pushed the hand after with q-q that i would get 1-2 calls with marginal hands
You did get a caller with an awful hand and ended up busting you and you weren't really shortstacked with more than 2k..