Sex Before A Big Poker Tournament?

Sex before a big poker tournament?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have sex the night before a big online tournament?

• Yes
    • No
    • Wish I could but don't have someone to do the horizontal hula with
  2. 2. What if it was a LIVE tournament, say the WSOP main event? Would you have sex the night before?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well, it's legal in Nevada and I always wanted to visit the Mustang Ranch

Personally I would be trying to do it before, during and after the tournament.Pre - relaxedDuring - relieve bad beat tension and could give a whole new meaning to "suckout after suckout"Post - win = celebration sex, lose = you get something out of the night as well.Shame the woman is currently 300 miles away...

My favourite quote:And which sportsman is least likely to have sex before the event? Boxers, probably. Rocky Marciano would excuse himself from the marital bed for months before a big bout; while Muhammad Ali, was said to abstain for at least six weeks before a fight. Primo Carnera went further still. Concerned about the effects of lust, the Italian heavyweight used to wrap a rubber band around his penis when he went to bed. ( I applaud that dedication :club: )
Humans are sexual animals. Hardly anything good comes out of being sexually frustrated, whether intentional or not.
Not to many wrong times to have sex
QFTTo the guy who said you shouldn't have sex at a family reunionYou're not blood related to everyone there. There are bound to be marriages from the outside world unless you're Hutterites.