"KidPoker: any of you guys know how often bigger PLO games go here?DonaldTrump: neverDonaldTrump: t i l tKidPoker: cant be never? Ive seen 200-400 going"DN vs aba in the future?
woah, i didnt know the trump man played on stars. i mean, the names dont lie, right?
Ya, youngish tourney player, nice kid.
Are any of you ****ers not young? Need to start a 30 and over internet tourney circuit.
Thank you joke police.
Take your finger off the reply button there killer. Sit the next few out. Maybe go back to just lurking for a couple of years. Thanks,The Management
Take your finger off the reply button there killer. Sit the next few out. Maybe go back to just lurking for a couple of years. Thanks,The Management
Wow, so all your posts make you a genius.I didn't start this I just don't appreciate people telling me what I meant to say. Thanx
Wow, so all your posts make you a genius.I didn't start this I just don't appreciate people telling me what I meant to say. Thanx
The word is Thanks.Or if you are proper you could say, "Thank you".
You just gonna go around to every thread that gumby makes an *** out of himself and defend him?
lol @ making an *** out of himself... maybe i missed it, but all he said was "that is not his name" or something like that and everyone jumped on him
lol @ making an *** out of himself... maybe i missed it, but all he said was "that is not his name" or something like that and everyone jumped on him
Listen Junior, look at his posts in this thread, dude needs to relax and he's definitely being a retard.