New Poker Reporter...

New poker reporter...  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Not?

• Hot?
    • Not?

Is there a generally accepted standard yet for what we'll do next decade when we want to say this decade called and wants something?Like, Hey the hundreds called and want.....Mark
at this point it appears to be a long shot that anything creative will happen between now & 2010, making the point moot.
Oh yeah?...The jerk store called, they're running out of you
I was waiting for someone to post that..JerkStore.jpg
at this point it appears to be a long shot that anything creative will happen between now & 2010, making the point moot.
QFT!
Is there a generally accepted standard yet for what we'll do next decade when we want to say this decade called and wants something?Like, Hey the hundreds called and want.....Mark
The Aughts

Yeah, good points. Definately more in the cute category than hot. I think its the goofy smile and ponytail that's doing it for me. If DN wasn't married, he could definately hit it.

I'm not sure anything creative will happen between now and the end of this thread.Starting....Now!No...no...wait...Starting........NOW!
she is a 6, and she thinks she is a 10, you should see her walking around at the Rio, she thinks she owns the place.
Actually I am next in line to inherit the Rio properties... trying to figure out who I need to have assassinated to snag that deed!