Pstars Tourney Dollars

i never traded tourney cash b4, im just wondering if its $1 for 1$ or is there actually an exchange rate? Also whoever is interested please post on the forum. I just won wed night 150k but im not gonna be able to stick around for it hopefully someone wants some of it or even all of it.

i never traded tourney cash b4, im just wondering if its $1 for 1$ or is there actually an exchange rate? Also whoever is interested please post on the forum. I just won wed night 150k but im not gonna be able to stick around for it hopefully someone wants some of it or even all of it.
There is actually an exchange rate, usually you can get up to 94 cents to the dollar for it... There are a few sites around that will help you out with that, cashmanbrian usually will give you a special rate if you contact him and tell him you are FCP... he'll match or beat any other site. just google it. People around here my offer like 94.5 cents or something... lol... so dont sell them right away
thanks "stupidkid" www.sellyourseat.com offers .96$ any takers for more then that? if not gonna sell em now
check cashmanbrian too