100$ Mtt On Stars

one hour into a MTT tourney,I find PP Tens, whats your play ? and why ?this is a dilema I find myself in A LOTPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownCO (t665)Button (t1120)Hero (t2040)BB (t3370)UTG (t1985)UTG+1 (t880)MP1 (t3575)MP2 (t3515)MP3 (t3115)Preflop: Hero is SB with T :D , T :club: . 2 folds, MP1 raises to t300, MP2 calls t300, MP3 calls t300, 1 fold, Button raises to t1120, HERO TO PLAY !MP1 is knowen to open pots more then others

That's actually a tricky spot. Calling is the worst option, and then folding or shoving are close IMO. It depends on your reads on the first 3 players into the pot. Is the table very tight? Is there often a raise and then 2 calls in position? If the latter, then I like a shove. The only real player of the initial 3 that can have you dominated is the initial raiser, and his range is certainly wide. I suppose the 2nd caller could have jacks, but unlikely. I give little credit to the button shove - I think you're doing ok against his range here, and if you can isolate and get the dead money in the pot, then you should. So I've convinced myself that it's a shove.edit: I had misread your stack, and thought you had 3k. With just 2k I think it's even more of a shove.

I say shove, Button has an M of 7.5, which means his hand could be a lot of things of which 10-10 is better, unless he is a very tight player. The MP1's range of hands is probably worse than yours. I like pushing, if the stacks were much bigger I'd think about folding here.

The thing is, on stars So many times when one has PP some one else has a PP to ...This is how it played out :PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownCO (t665)Button (t1120)Hero (t2040)BB (t3370)UTG (t1985)UTG+1 (t880)MP1 (t3575)MP2 (t3515)MP3 (t3115)Preflop: Hero is SB with T :D , T :D . 2 folds, MP1 raises to t300, MP2 calls t300, MP3 calls t300, 1 fold, Button raises to t1120, 2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls t820.Flop: (t2990) A :) , T :club: , 5 :)(2 players)Turn: (t2990) 6 :D(2 players)River: (t2990) J :D(2 players)Final Pot: t2990Results in white below: MP3 has 7c 6c (one pair, sixes). Button has 6s 6h (three of a kind, sixes). Outcome: Button wins t2990.

I shove here. Likely gona be heads up and a ton of dead money in the pot with TT. Flat callers likely dont have QQ-AA, first raiser may have JJ+ but may have about a bazillion other hands too. I think button's range is wide enough to make this a shove too.