Whatever Happened To Vinny Vihn?

read this story how he just never showed up after having a nice chip stack and havent heard anything about what happened to him.....anyone know?
You've come to the right place. I'm pretty sure we have a Vinny Vinh expert in our midst.
Do trolls live under rocks?
I don't know, but I had the most amazing lunch today. New England Clam Chowder, caeser salad, and pizza with mozzarella, smoked ham, and cheddar on top, cooked so that the cheddar turns slightly brown and tastes awesome!My sister wanted tickets to go see Kathy Griffin tonight for her birthday, so I'm taking her and meeting up with some of her friends later, so if I play my cards right, I might get to enjoy some bearded clam chowder for dessert tonight too.Can't wait.
I don't know, but I had the most amazing lunch today. New England Clam Chowder, caeser salad, and pizza with mozzarella, smoked ham, and cheddar on top, cooked so that the cheddar turns slightly brown and tastes awesome!My sister wanted tickets to go see Kathy Griffin tonight for her birthday, so I'm taking her and meeting up with some of her friends later, so if I play my cards right, I might get to enjoy some bearded clam chowder for dessert tonight too.Can't wait.
If they're anything near as hot as Kathy Griffin, you'll definitely get some beard--just not sure if it's the kind you're hoping for.LOL bowwowaments.
OP,PM Gman.Jeep,Don't get too rough with your sister's chonch.
I've heard incest is best. Let us know.....
I hate you. I LOVE chowder!!!!
damn that sounds gooooooood