For anybody who uses this site, how is the service, and timeliness of payments. Can you recommend it?I am currently on rakeaid for ultimatebet, but plan on signing up on raketherake to get fulltilt. Opinions wanted please, and if anybody provides a referral, I will probably choose a random one, and use it when I sign up.

RTR has been very reliable for me. Rakeback is deposited directly into your FTP account. Plus they have a nice freeroll monthly if you make some minimum number of points. Seems like half the eligible people (or less) actually play the freeroll so your chances of cashing are decent.

I'll have to check them out, however I have an existing ft account that had never played a real money hand or deposited before, so I'll have to see if they will offer rakeback as well, as raketherake has suggested that I can get rakeback.

I'll have to check them out, however I have an existing ft account that had never played a real money hand or deposited before, so I'll have to see if they will offer rakeback as well, as raketherake has suggested that I can get rakeback.
If you never put real money on. You can usually just start fresh with the new rakeback account and not have a problem... I know it worked fine for me.(But using that specific link would help me out, lol)
If you never put real money on. You can usually just start fresh with the new rakeback account and not have a problem... I know it worked fine for me.(But using that specific link would help me out, lol)
If I do choose to sign up there, I'll make sure to use the link. I'm just enquiring of them that I should be okay to sign up, as well as deciding which perks of which site I would like to go with. The freerolls offered by raketherake seem somewhat tempting.

i've been using raketherake and rakebrain for awhile. i always found rakeupdate a bit annoying and confusing to sign up, but i bet suited_up or whoever's referral you use would be happy to help. i've been pretty happy with both sites, although far less so recently with raketherake. this week, they unilaterally changed the rakeback structure on most/all crypto sites. it effectively lowers the rakeback for most players from 30-32% to 17.5-22.5%. Makes sense, since before the bonuses + RB worked out to over 100%, but still annoying.They did give almost a full month's notice, and the new structure actually works better for people who play mainly on one site, instead of moving around (up to 39% for medium-high volume), so can't really complain.I've found rakebrain to be very fast for updates and support.Personally, I liked those two sites in particular because they deposit the rakeback directly into your poker account for most/all sites, without the hassle of cashing out to paypal/neteller, etc. Referrals have never been significant for me though, so I don't know how those sites treat referees, though I presume fairly.wow, that got long.summary: as long as you stick to major rakeback sites, they're all pretty good. look for the site with the best deal for the poker site you want to play at, and go there. if you want a referral to rakebrain or raketherake, feel free to PM me.

Hey Mrdannyg...many thanks for the recommendation...Just so you know, the crypto changes we told you about apply for all affiliates and all players....they werent our personal decisions!It doesnt matter who you play through...everyone is gonna get caught in the net.So please dont be annoyed with us...it is out of our hands...we were just the messenger!
well, my other affiliate hasn't changed it for my other sites, so either some sites are alright...or you just let me know first!either way, i appreciated the early noticed, and i figured the bonus + RB adding up to more than 100% couldn't last forever. hope you'll continue to post here.
For anybody who uses this site, how is the service, and timeliness of payments. Can you recommend it?I am currently on rakeaid for ultimatebet, but plan on signing up on raketherake to get fulltilt. Opinions wanted please, and if anybody provides a referral, I will probably choose a random one, and use it when I sign up.
Ive had them as my affiliate on a number of sites for about 2 years now, theyve been nothing but great. I'll even give them a ringing endorsement without trying to whore out my refferal code to you.