Bluff Magazine Website Hacked

I would use caution going to Bluff Magazine's website, it has been hacked. Although it just looks like a hoax, you never know if viruses are attached.

How do you know?
Probably by looking at the page and assuming that the magazine doesn't want the direct to a stupid message page, and all the posts replaced with Islam messages...Or maybe he's psychic?

Probably by looking at the page and assuming that the magazine doesn't want the direct to a stupid message page, and all the posts replaced with Islam messages...Or maybe he's psychic?QFT

Probably by looking at the page and assuming that the magazine doesn't want the direct to a stupid message page, and all the posts replaced with Islam messages...Or maybe he's psychic?
Well smart ***, I didn't want to go to the site if it was hacked for real. His 1st post didn't say much.
Weird. Does anyone know what the message says, it is turkish apparently?
I don't speak turkish, so I'm guessing, but it looks more or less like "peace to you", something I don't understand ("time is now/always"?), anti-magazine, and "god is great".Deep stuff....
Confirmed Sleeper CellsBluff MagazinePoker MountainSuspected Sleeper CellsFullContactPoker
ROTFL :)Mark