I'm Cool With Bodog

Does anyone know a good web site that they would actually vouch for? Bodog is ridiculous. I have not receieved my $400 payout from April 27 yet. I have called time after time just to be told to wait a little longer. I need a new site people. Any suggestions?

I cashed 3k out of bodog like 3ish months ago, took like 2 weeks or so i think. Two seperate checks got the 500 dollar one first, thought i lost the 2.5k one i was rummaging through the trash and whathave you, but it came a few days later. Back to the point, I never had a problem with bodog at all, great site and (now) semi slow cash-outs. Oh to go back to the days of almost instant deposits into my bank account. I should put some money back on there. As for your money, I am sure you will get it, give it time. Its all a little ****ed up right now, but they arent trying to jip you i garentee it.

I cashed 3k out of bodog like 3ish months ago, took like 2 weeks or so i think. Two seperate checks got the 500 dollar one first, thought i lost the 2.5k one i was rummaging through the trash and whathave you, but it came a few days later. Back to the point, I never had a problem with bodog at all, great site and (now) semi slow cash-outs. Oh to go back to the days of almost instant deposits into my bank account. I should put some money back on there. As for your money, I am sure you will get it, give it time. Its all a little ****ed up right now, but they arent trying to jip you i garentee it.
your moneys gone !

i cashoued out some $$ from bodog april 26thahve emailed a cupke times...today i get an email with a mail trackng number so i assume thats it..took a while tho..but im sure u will hear from them this weekGL

Just my recent experience...I cashed out of Bodog (350 dollars) April 18th, and got the check May 29. Everytime I called to complain, they said due to a new check service, and because they had so many cashouts in March and April, they were way behind. They kept blaming the check processing service, and not themselves. It was very frustrating. When they finally paid, the FedExed it (as a courtesy) or it would have been even later. Hopefully things will improve.

You are a stupid noob. eat dirtYAAAAAAY..... i flamed someone!!!1111omg!!11!!
What the hell? You have like 10 more posts than me. Anyways ******, congratualtions on your first flame, now go to hell numbnuts.
Just my recent experience...I cashed out of Bodog (350 dollars) April 18th, and got the check May 29. Everytime I called to complain, they said due to a new check service, and because they had so many cashouts in March and April, they were way behind. They kept blaming the check processing service, and not themselves. It was very frustrating. When they finally paid, the FedExed it (as a courtesy) or it would have been even later. Hopefully things will improve.
Sounds pretty accurate. Thanks for confirming that my case isn't unique.

Bodog was insanely fast for me. < 1 week it showed up Fed Ex. But then again, I'm better than you.

I've cashed out from Bodog twice, and never had any problems. Infact I got both checks within a week when it was supposed to take 2-3 weeks.

Bodog was insanely fast for me. < 1 week it showed up Fed Ex. But then again, I'm better than you.
no, it's cuz fed ex is teh nuts!(employee)

ok i just checked my trsacking number bodog sent me at USPS.comit said my letter arrived at my local post office (2 miles away from my house) at 545 this morning, so by my calculations it should arrive here todayweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they arent trying to jip you i garentee it.
If you want me to sh1t in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I have spare time.