4.40 Stakes Come And Get Em

Well, I just experienced the rush of my biggest tourney cash ever and would love to spread some joy around. I'm gonna be giving out 4 stakes to a 4.40 180 man tonight on stars. All you need to get one is be funny.Stakes:1)litlebullet2)chaos13133)ivegotta4)ohiomtnbike8ps. 50/50 no stake back.Ok that's everyone. Join tourney 52331588

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

give me the stake if you wanna see the worst steaming tilted poker playing ever. Is that funny enough?sw I'm too nice to blow someone's money

I'm really sorry, but I'd rather save the stakes for people with just a few more posts. Just post more often and get to know people more and I'm sure people will be willing to offer up some stakes later.And sorry but the cats were not funny. The marry me comment I thoroughly enjoyed. Arrested Dev ftw.

i was just kidding seriously I'm in no mood to play poker will rail though. i'm sending back the stake if you shipped it already.

im guessing both of those were directed my way, but its cool. i was a contributing member a while back, but unfortunately that account is long gone. good job on the cash earlier though.

Keep it and blow off some steam litle, no worries.
you rock man
comeon ive been a member longer than you i just never feel like posting
Actually I was lurking since 2005, but never made an account. But the amount of time you've been a member means nothing if you aren't part of the community. Lose the shield and join the party and maybe complete strangers will be NICE enough to give you money to play.
Actually I was lurking since 2005, but never made an account. But the amount of time you've been a member means nothing if you aren't part of the community. Lose the shield and join the party and maybe complete strangers will be NICE enough to give you money to play.
member>lurker