No reads, very early on in tournament, like 3rd hand.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t15/t309 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with : A :D, J :DHero raises to t90, 4 folds, CO calls t90 (pot was t135), Button calls t90 (pot was t225), SB folds, BB calls t60 (pot was t315).Flop: 9 :club:, J :D, J :D (t375, 4 players)BB checks, Hero bets t150, CO folds, Button calls t150 (pot was t525), BB calls t150 (pot was t675).Turn: T :) (t825, 3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, Button bets t540, BB raises all-in t3120, Hero ???The original intent of my under flop bet with 4 players behind was to look like a weak c-bet and get someone to re-raise, unfortunately it never happened. Unfortunately the worst card in the deck other than the Ts hits. Now JT beats me and someone sticking around with KQ beats me. Which are the only hands I really see calling here with my pf raise that I had beat on the flop. 9's full is still a poss. The only hand I really beat here is KJ and with two players showing a lot of action, is this an easy fold?Yes, raising AcJc UTG is semi-suicidal w/ no reads when I'm most likely OOP the rest of the hand. But I find making a small investment early on in a tourney, when blinds are small, helps figure out the range of hands he's calling me with later on in the tourney.

Yes, raising AcJc UTG is semi-suicidal w/ no reads when I'm most likely OOP the rest of the hand. But I find making a small investment early on in a tourney, when blinds are small, helps figure out the range of hands he's calling me with later on in the tourney.
The exact problem with hands like AJs early is that you can often get sucked in for much more than a small investment. Assuming starting stacks of 1500, you've invested 16% of your stack before the turn and now have a tough decision that could end your night. These hands are just not worth it so early, especially OOP.

unless you wanna draw to a full house, you gotta let this go...I personally think the button might have a hand like queen jack and thought he was slowing playing.. I just can't see what the BB would have here... Why in the hell would someone stick around with king queen with a paired board and 2 spades? I think the BB has 9's full, that's really the only hand he could have... Maybe he has a jack and the button had king queen, but that doesn't make much sense...Good thing is it's early and didn't cost you that much, gotta dump it

Not sure what level it is, but if its anything decent the "under bet" on the flop will never succesfully represent a continuation bet...you dont cb into 2 players much less 3. Thats a pretty scary board even for trips against 3 players. Lead with a pot size bet and find out if theres a made hand out there. Easy fold with all that action.