Wsop Bracelet Prop Bets

Ok, so I guess my original post was a little confusing to read.I am booking action on the following: Ivey to win a bracelet @ 2-1Negreanu to win a bracelet @ 4-1I'll also book action on any other Pro. Just give me a name and I'll figure out what I think are fair odds.And for my own security of not getting screwed, anyone whom I don't deem a "trusted" fcp member will have to ship first to book the bet.

I'm as big a fan of Daniel and Ivey as anyone here, but I'm also an action junkie which is why I'm seeking action on these two NOT winning a WSOP bracelet this year.------------------------------------------------------------------------Ivey to NOT win bracelet @ 2-1 (My 2 vs your 1)Daniel to NOT win a bracelet @ 4-1 (My 4 vs. your 1)------------------------------------------------------------------------I'll also consider booking action on any other Pro. just give me a name and I'll let you know what odds i think seem fair.Also, I'm not a big baller by any means so the most I'm willing to put up is around $300.And obviously will only be taking bets from trusted FCPers.
edit: Am I betting that Ivey will win a bracelet or not? sorry I may have posted too soon.
edit: Am I betting that Ivey will win a bracelet or not? sorry I may have posted too soon.
You are betting that Ivey will win a bracelet.
worst line ever?
really?Ivey is offering 1.8 to 1and Daniel I believe is also booking action on himself at 5-1
I'm as big a fan of Daniel and Ivey as anyone here, but I'm also an action junkie which is why I'm seeking action on these two NOT winning a WSOP bracelet this year.------------------------------------------------------------------------Ivey to NOT win bracelet @ 2-1 (My 2 vs your 1)Daniel to NOT win a bracelet @ 4-1 (My 4 vs. your 1)------------------------------------------------------------------------I'll also consider booking action on any other Pro. just give me a name and I'll let you know what odds i think seem fair.Also, I'm not a big baller by any means so the most I'm willing to put up is around $300.And obviously will only be taking bets from trusted FCPers.
20 on daniel at 4-1. sorry dan.im too poor for prop bets
20 on daniel at 4-1. sorry dan.im too poor for prop bets
er...
And obviously will only be taking bets from trusted FCPers.
12 post isn't exactly trustworthy, and I know its only $20 but I just dont wanna get screwed. If you're willing to ship money first then I'll book it.
er...12 post isn't exactly trustworthy, and I know its only $20 but I just dont wanna get screwed. If you're willing to ship money first then I'll book it.
i had another name, i just forgot the password + cleared teh cookies :club:
i had another name, i just forgot the password + cleared teh cookies :club:
sorry man.CrookedLink (Chicago) on PokerStars if you want to place the bet.
if i do it, its on fulltilt.
Full Tilt is cool.By the way dude, I just re-read your earlier post and I think you may have misunderstood the bet. or maybe i did a crappy job of explaining it.I'm booking action on Daniel and Ivey to win a bracelet meaning your money is on them winning one and my money is on them not winning one.
Full Tilt is cool.By the way dude, I just re-read your earlier post and I think you may have misunderstood the bet. or maybe i did a crappy job of explaining it.I'm booking action on Daniel and Ivey to win a bracelet meaning your money is on them winning one and my money is on them not winning one.
haha yea.. i thought you had a crush on daniel.