Happy Mother's Day - Don't Forget To Call Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms reading this, and don't forget to call your Mom today!After all, without Mom, would you really know how to play poker? :club: What do you think? Anything to add? Did I miss anything?
thx, love your above linkand gl to all my fcp kids out there lol :4h:ts

haven't seen my mom for Mother's Day in prob. 10 years (she runs a restaurant, busiest day of the year).We're celebrating tomorrow instead, taking her to a local brewery (her idea lol). So today I get to play cards and tomorrow drink beer...win/win imo.

Happy Mothers Day ! Thinking of Scott and Daniels Moms and praying for their recoveries...
well put OZI and same goes here, get well wishes to them both and ongoing prayers always
I really miss my Mom on days like today. do NOT take her forgranted.
QFT
Mothers are the only women that will truly love you.
also QFT

A mother showing off her kidshttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...post&id=960miss you babies. :club:

double post

thx, love your above linkand gl to all my fcp kids out there lol :ts:club:
Thanks! I really had a blast thinking about it. My mom isn't a huge poker fan - but I'm grown now, so she doesn't say much. Haven't had a chance to talk to her yet today (Dad is taking her out - we live too far away to make a day trip out of it), but I'm interested to see what she thinks of what I had to say!

"Like newly planted grain or a child in the womb, a new life, a new love, a new creation is fragile. It requires fertile soil, patience and nurturing, it needs love and attention. Only this will bring it to fruition." Thank you Moms for all that you do... Happy Mother's Day!