Full Tilt $30k

I'm in. Haven't played in one of these in a long time, I'm also trying out the Horse tourney and the $5 hold em. GL all.
u2, i actually considered playing the HORSE but im not well rounded enough, i'm only tempted to play cuz there is only 47 ppl registered

on life support, raise preflop wit AA to get rivered by 67 diams for his flush.... kj4 two diams.... turn is A of hearts and river is diam.down to 128 but tripled up to 405 good thing the blinds are lowedit- out, went all in wit a9 to get called by k7 sooooted he hits 7 on turn... quickest tourney ever, GL guys

this is so sick tonight..... 2nd tournament of the night and i had 3900 at break... the guy to my left has 10k and he has been reraising me so i pick up AK and raise it to 360 and he calls.... i hit the K on the flop and i knew he would bite so i made my ussuall continuation bet, it was 600, and he of course made it 1800 so i moved all in. He called with pocket fours and of course the 4 hits the river..... 2 tournaments tonight and i was doing well in both until i take nastsy beats..... i quit for a few days

this is so sick tonight..... 2nd tournament of the night and i had 3900 at break... the guy to my left has 10k and he has been reraising me so i pick up AK and raise it to 360 and he calls.... i hit the K on the flop and i knew he would bite so i made my ussuall continuation bet, it was 600, and he of course made it 1800 so i moved all in. He called with pocket fours and of course the 4 hits the river..... 2 tournaments tonight and i was doing well in both until i take nastsy beats..... i quit for a few days
I had AK that hand you said you had QQ Waldorf
In! Currently playing the $5+.50 NL Omaha hi/lo.Doing alright with 5160 @ 1st break.CenterIceAce
sorry buddy.. had to call 640 to win 1500 GG

I'm out, just busted to a runner runner flush. I knew it was gonna happen when a second diamond hit the turn. Dammit. :club:

I had AK that hand you said you had QQ Waldorfsorry buddy.. had to call 640 to win 1500 GG
No problem, it was my idiotic call previous that killed me in that tourney.