Idea For "the World Championships Of Poker"

I have an idea for DN and the other pros. It seems that all the big name pros have a great relationship with the Bellagio, Bobby Baldwin, and Jack McClennon. Why not sit down with those guys and turn the Five-Star World Championship into the new WSOP (maybe call it the World Championship of Poker). Right now that event is all no-limit hold'em, but maybe they could change it. Instead of having a great deal of events like the world series, they should cut back the events to a few and just have 1 of each event and shedule enogh time in between events so you don't have 3 or 4 events going on the same day.$5K limit hold'em$5k pot-limit hold'em$5k no limit hold'em with re-buys$5k stud$5k stud 8$5k omaha 8$5K limit omaha$5k plo with rebuys$10k plo$5K razz$5k 2-7 triple draw$5k no limit 2-7 draw$25K HORSE$25k no limit hold'em (WPT Championship)With this structure, the fields would be smaller and winning an event would carry a lot of weight. If this was the tournament, I think all the pro's would respect it way more then the WSOP, and player of the tournament would get the ultimate respect, which is what a lot of pros are looking for now more then the money. With the popularity of poker right now, I am sure some TV channel would pick up the entire event. I know this would be difficult to pull off, but I am sure Benny Binion had the same thoughts when he started the WSOP. I sure he is turning over in his grave right now to what it has become.Kullmann

I like the look of that, but I would probably add a few 2-3k events just to give us mere mortals a chance to live the dream. Below 2k lets too many idiots in.
yeah that sounds like a good ideamake the 25k event a slow structucre to make a lot of playing and maybe like 50k chips or something

ummm......5k NL Hold em/No rebuys has to be in there