American Idol 2016 - Farewell Season

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was so sad that they cut the tallish chick that made Keith cry and Harry walk out during her audition. I thought she was great. Even in her first Hollywood performance. If that girl was playing acoustic and singing nearby, I'd totally go watch her play.

Maybe it was her mom haircut. I think they totally try to fill personality and appearance slots

And the blonde, female, chunky country singer will?

Chunky is an understatement. I hope that fat slob gets eliminated real soon. I swear she's Honey Boo Boo come back from the future to try to take over and make sure Trump wins.

Some questionable cuts tonight, but at least my two picks are still in.

So angry. That girl can sing. She crushed that Heart song

I really enjoy Pretty Green Day Guy and Clark Kent with the mini guitar. I think the little black kid from SC that plays guitar is totally adorable. Can't think of a particular girl that stands out off the top of my head, looks or singing. I'm sure there is one. Just drawing a blank

Totally surprised they kept the 15 year old hick from the sticks.

Agree. I thought the other 15 year old hick from Daytona was wayyyyy better. Just not as unique I guess.

She was so odd looking and I disliked her the entire time, then she got cut and told us how poor she was, and I felt bad.

then she got cut and told us how poor she was, and I felt bad.

I had the opposite reaction. I know it isn't her fault, but when she was explained she was living with her, like I think it was seriously, 9 or 10 siblings in a mobile home, and she had to sleep in the kitchen, my thought was - well, if your stupid fucking parents didn't have like A MILLION FUCKING CHILDREN while being poor, you wouldn't have to sleep in a fucking kitchen.

Agreed, normally I'd feel that way too, I mean, I'm a dick with little sympathy in my quiver, but her parents having those kids isn't her fault. Also, I thought some in the house were cousins.

Don't get me wrong, I called her a big midget with a stupid hat that was missing chromosomes all season. Then I turned. It was weird. I was proud of me and mad at myself all at the same time.

I'm happy with the cuts last night. They probably could have substituted the spanish chick with the dark hair for the hick. She has a better voice, but is obviously not as unique.

I also liked the elimination process they used. Very quick and to the point.

Last two performances absolutely killed it.

Dalton/Dillon or whatever his name is, the pretty one, he killed Rebel Yell.

The last chick, the super cute, bubbly one, she just has a killer voice and it was a great song for her. She is just 17. Sheesh. The chick with the army mom has a great voice and she'll move on, but it wasn't memorable like the last two

Any chance Simon comes back at least once during the final season?

Agree on the last 2. 40% chance Simon makes an appearance. If he doesn't, then it's a big FU from the producers to him, or him to the producers.

The 5 going home tonight...

Amelia

Adam

Lee Jean

Kory "Casper" Wheeler

CJ or Shelbie Z, but hopefully Shelbie.

• Like 1

While I'm not a fan of her music, or the "Oh my life was so rough" story, I can't deny that La'Porscha has one hell of a voice.

Also, Kelly Clarkson proved why she is the best of all past Idol winners.

Either Tristan or Lee Jean goes home next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...