a couple low limit check up hands

Don't flame me too bad, I'm still a beginner. Been running bad lately and I was blaming the cards but I think I just suck.Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converterHand 1Preflop: Hero is MP3 with [As], [Qc]. 1 fold, Hero calls, SB calls.Flop: (13 SB) [4s], [5c], [4c] (3 players)SB checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero folds, SB calls.Pretty standard I think.Hand 2Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with [Js], [Ks]. 1 fold, BB calls.Flop: (4.50 SB) [Ac], [Qs], [7s] (2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB calls.Turn: (3.25 BB) [Jc] (2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, Hero calls.River: (7.25 BB) [Ad] (2 players)BB bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 9.25 BBPFR too loose from EP? Flop 2nd nut flush draw + str8 draw bet ok? Bet/call on the turn too weak? It's worth calling the river getting 8-1, right?Hand 3Preflop: Hero is CO with [Kc], [7c]. 2 folds, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (6 SB) [Jc], [2c], [8s] (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+2 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 folds.Turn: (5 BB) [3s] (4 players)SB checks, UTG+2 checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets, SB folds, UTG+2 folds, MP2 folds.Final Pot: 6 BBI don't always call this PF but with this many limpers it seemed like a good idea. Flop looks good for me, turn blanks - bet both? Yay, me! I finally win one. Still the play is right or wrong regardless of outcome. I "want" to take the free card on the turn and see if I make my hand but that doesn't seem like the right play and I did get 'em to lay it down.And just out of curiosity, what do you normally see in your PP %Flops seen number - which includes blinds? I expect it to be around 30-35% given the number of free flops I ususally see out of the BB. If it's <25% (and I'm not playing too tight) am I really getting crap cards or is that a reasonable number?

Hand 1: unless your opponent is a maniac and you're trying to isolate, I don't like 3-betting AQos. That said, you've got to peel a card on the flop.Hand 2: I think you can probably fold the river unless you're calling for info. And yeah, it's a little loose to be raising that from EP.

And yeah, it's a little loose to be raising that from EP.
I don't think it matters that much. It all depends on how the table is playing. Passive I raise/aggressive I don't. As for hand 3:Preflop is good, especially if you are better than your opponents postflop.Flop bet is standard. You have 9 good outs. Your flush comes in about 35% of the time, so if you get only two callers, it's a bet for value. Also, by betting, you may get a better king to fold and buy yourself two more outs :-) I like the turn bet. No one has shown strength yet and it's unlikely that the 3 on the turn helped anyone. Someone may have an eight and call you, in which case you have 12 outs to beat them anyway. Someone may also have a weaker draw and call, only to lose to your king high. You also may fold a better hand like deuces.

Hand 1: I wouldn't raise preflop but its not that bad of a moveHand 2:Way too aggressive all the way through and played bad on the turn and riverHand 3:Fold preflop and you are playing flush draws too aggressive

In hand 1 villain had raised something like 25-30% PF. But this was only with around 20 hands so it was possible he was just getting great cards. Still I'd seen him bluffing with nothing so yeah a bit of a maniac. I didn't expect the PF Cap but once he did I gave him credit for a big pair. Call the turn when there's a good chance we're looking at 3 outs? Best case the A and Q outs are good and we have the backdoor flush but even then I'm not sure it's worth calling. I guess just calling PF is probably a good idea but I don't see how I fold this PF.Hand 2 maybe fold the river but what do we put him on that bets like that? He doesn't have AA-QQ or he'd have bet PF/on the flop. JJ is unlikely since I have one. AT is possible. KT puts me in a world of hurt but then he cold called 2 PF with KT and called on the flop with a gut-shot.

Fold preflop
This is terrible advice if your opponents are playing a wide range of hands preflop (which they obviously are if the flop is six handed), and they play poorly postflop, which most small stakes players do.
and you are playing flush draws too aggressive
Care to elaborate?
In hand 1 villain had raised something like 25-30% PF.
I guess just calling PF is probably a good idea
Calling is no good. Your hand does not have much multiway value. You want to raise here to isolate this PF maniac. Your play was perfect PF given the above stats.
I didn't expect the PF Cap but once he did I gave him credit for a big pair. Call the turn when there's a good chance we're looking at 3 outs? Best case the A and Q outs are good and we have the backdoor flush but even then I'm not sure it's worth calling.
3 outs seems reasonable. You're getting immediate odds of 14:1. Your odds of hitting a 3-outter on the turn is 14.7:1. Your implied odds are much better than this if you hit (especially vs. a maniac). The flop be is definetly worth calling.
Hand 2 maybe fold the river but what do we put him on that bets like that?
AQ, AJ, AT, A7, KQ, QJ, QT
3 outs seems reasonable. You're getting immediate odds of 14:1. Your odds of hitting a 3-outter on the turn is 14.7:1. Your implied odds are much better than this if you hit (especially vs. a maniac). The flop be is definetly worth calling.
Good point. See the turn here. I'll try to remember that.
Hand 2 maybe fold the river but what do we put him on that bets like that?
AQ, AJ, AT, A7, KQ, QJ, QT
But why do those hands wake up on the Turn? (Besides AJ, QJ) I guess I'm kind of stuck on the fact that the turn improved his hand and that's why he woke up but it could be just as likely that it didn't. And of course stuck on assuming opponents are somewhat reasonable and wouldn't cold call 2 PF with A7. Of course it's probably worse to assume that he was dumb enough to raise the turn/river with something I could beat. He of course had the KTo. Horrible calls PF and on the flop but he takes the pot.