played alright?

1/2 6max on bodogIm on the button and dealt k :) k :club: utg raises, i 3bet, he caps, i call(at this point i put him on a huge hand...whenever somebody caps i try to narrow it to 10-aces and akflop: q :D 10 :D 3 :) i bet, he raises, i call (too passive? probably)turn j :) i check, he bets, i calls at this point of the hands i put him on preflop i cant beat any of them though i have the open ended nowriver: 3 :D check/call the riverother than maybe 3 bettin the flop what do yall think?

I know you already brought this up, but I three bet the flop...heh.This is why:You put him on 10s-Aces preflop with Ak as a possibility. This board has a Q and an 10 so it is possible he hit a set. If you three bet and he caps you can be prepared to drop the hand on the turn. When the Jack hit the turn, you should be prepared to fold.This is why:Of your previously mentioned reads, you can no longer beat any of them.Aces-beat youAK-straightsQueens- Set on turn, Full house on river.Jacks- Set on turn, Full house on river.10s- Set on turn, Full house on river.It's time to lay it down no matter what on the turn. However, the threebet on the flop is still necessary, since you didn't know that jack was coming. It alone gave you enough reason to fold, but it won't always be there to make things so cut and dry.

There's not much we are ahead of on the turn that UTG caps it with. So there's no point in raising it. TT, JJ, QQ, AA, and AK are all ahead of us.I would 3 bet the flop, and check/call down the rest of the way if he caps it. TT, JJ, QQ, AA, and AK are now ahead of us on the turn.

3-bet the flopraise the turnlead the river
What if the flop is capped and the turn is raised? What does Hero do then?
yeah i misread the preflop actionim confused though if he is UTG and your on the button how are you acting first.
3-bet the flopraise the turnlead the river
What if the flop is capped and the turn is raised? What does Hero do then?
yeah i misread the preflop actionim confused though if he is UTG and your on the button how are you acting first.
Heh... good question. Some action appears to be omitted.

Bodog 1/2 6-maxPreflop: Hero is SB with [Kc], [Kh]. UTG raises, Hero callsFlop: [Qh], [10d], [3d] (2 players) UTG checks, Hero bets, Hero callsTurn: [Js] (2 players) UTG bets, Hero calls River: [3h] (2 players) UTG Bets, Hero calls.that look right?