I'm gonna try to win enough to buy a Nintendo Wii. I figure i need about $350 for it. Will be playing mostly 3.30-6.60s, some 180s and some $25 NL, give myself til Dec 20th.Can't wait to see the look the on the kids faces when I open MY present.Anyone else gonna do something like this?

I'm gonna try to win enough to buy a Nintendo Wii. I figure i need about $350 for it. Will be playing mostly 3.30-6.60s, some 180s and some $25 NL, give myself til Dec 20th.Can't wait to see the look the on the kids faces when I open MY present.Anyone else gonna do something like this?
I think the bigger challenge in finding a Nintendo Wii.GL though!
for some reason I laughed really hard at this.
I think the bigger challenge in finding a Nintendo Wii.GL though!
order it on ebay now, so it's here in time for xmas. then, if you're short of you're goal by xmas time, don't allow yourself to open it until you reach it. :club:
order it on ebay now, so it's here in time for xmas. then, if you're short of you're goal by xmas time, don't allow yourself to open it until you reach it. :club:
Gonna have to change that goal to $550 then.

At Absolute, I think it's 25,000 FFP'sI am using points (and trying to quickly rack up more points) to do some Xmas shopping this year. I already got a portable dvd player, boombox, and headphones for the kids via Pokerstars/OneCall. My next goal is a GPS for my dad, then an LCD tv for my son's b-day in February, then an Xbox 360 (at Absolute) for my other son's b-day in July. I was going to save up for a laptop for my 13 yo, but figured that it would take forever, so I ended up getting one at Best Buy's BF sale.I'm new to trying to accrue points (well, except for the 25,000 point FT football jersey). I usually just get shirts/hats/books as soon as I accrue points.