Anyone know what the deal is with bodog's refer a friend promo? on their site they say that the person that refer's gets up to $200 cash and 40% of there friends deposit. just wondering what the person thats referred gets? just trying to figure out if its worth it to dump some money in there for bonus whoring purposes.thankstg

Anyone know what the deal is with bodog's refer a friend promo?  on their site they say that the person that refer's gets up to $200 cash and 40% of there friends deposit.  just wondering what the person thats referred gets?  just trying to figure out if its worth it to dump some money in there for bonus whoring purposes.thankstg
You get 20% of your deposit as a bonus. Reload's count too for the bonus as long as you haven't withdrawn your money.For every $10 of bonus, you need to accumulate 30 bodog points before you can withdraw.You get bodog points as follows:6 pts per $1 rake on tourneysSome pts per raked hand in ring games based on some formula that I don't remember but you have to have put $ into the hand, not just dealt in which is not that great

If u are depositing into bodog with a check or credit card then u get an instant 20% without having to play a hand....If u refer somebody you get 40% of whatever they deposited

If u are depositing into bodog with a check or credit card then u get an instant 20% without having to play a hand....If u refer somebody you get 40% of whatever they deposited
what if someone refers me? what do i get?
what if someone refers me? what do i get?
I don't think you get anything actually. But if you want me to refer you PM with your email.

When you deposit for the first time (or reload, i think) you get a 20% bonus. When you refer someone and they deposit, you get a 40% bonus on the amount they deposit, while they get the 20% bonus. Very easy bonuses to work off, nice tourney structure, generally bad players.I'll also add my name to the list of people willing to refer to bodog. :-) PM me if you make it through the rest of the every growing list.

hey guys, thanks for the info.im looking for someone that will possibly make a deal in splitting the bonus with me. i scratch your back you scratch mine. 8) pm if your interested.