Questionable Hand

I am playing the 10K Guaranteed and am 7th with 7500. 99 People left and I am the chip leader barely on the table. 27 get paid and average is about 3600. Get 1010 all black in the cutoff and UTG bets 600 when blinds are 60-120. UTG is second on table with about 7200. I think about it and call.Flop comes 3,5,5 rainbow. UTG bets the 720 into a 1400 pot. I raise it to 1920 and he thinks about it and calls. Next card is a 9. He checks. I have 4600 left which will put him all in. What do you do?Should I have been in this pot anyway?

I play it the same preflop.After the flop I'd call villains initial bet, and then reevaluate on the turn. I don't want to be playing a large pot here against another big stack.

I play it the same preflop.After the flop I'd call villains initial bet, and then reevaluate on the turn. I don't want to be playing a large pot here against another big stack.
QFT, if villain checks on turn, then you can fire. If villain fires confidently on the turn, you can muck.As played, you still have no idea where you are at, and the pot is huge... I am willing to check behind here and risk letting the villain connect with overs rather than donking off my entire stack to a bigger pair.
I am playing the 10K Guaranteed and am 7th with 7500. 99 People left and I am the chip leader barely on the table. 27 get paid and average is about 3600. Get 1010 all black in the cutoff and UTG bets 600 when blinds are 60-120. UTG is second on table with about 7200. I think about it and call.Flop comes 3,5,5 rainbow. UTG bets the 720 into a 1400 pot. I raise it to 1920 and he thinks about it and calls. Next card is a 9. He checks. I have 4600 left which will put him all in. What do you do?Should I have been in this pot anyway?
Ugh. Problem with this is that you still don't know where you're at after the flop or turn. I prefer raising to about 1500 preflop, then if he comes over the top, you can throw your hand away and still have 6000 in chips. If UTG is a tight player, I might just muck it preflop. I really don't like the flat call though. As played, I'd check behind on the turn. If he's got two overs, he's drawing slim. If he already hit his set or has an overpair, you get a free card to spike the 10.I really don't like where you're at though, just cause UTG range is not that big. If you say 7-7+, AK, AQ, you're only ahead of 7-7, 8-8, AK, AQ now, and AK/AQ would probably throw it away on the flop. My guess is villian had 9-9 and you went busto. BBFIDS.

In this situation, I probably check behind since you really have no idea where you are and just try to get to the river as cheaply as possible. Of course this opens him up to bluff pushing on the river with overcards and putting you on a tough decision. I guess the real question is whether you think villain could have called the flop raise with overcards. If not, youre most likely way behind. (For the record, I hate these situations)

This feels like JJ here as a 5xBB preflop raise from EP indicates a hand where he didn't want callers. You have 10's so I doubt he has that, if he has 99 then he's just trapping once the 9 hits on the turn. I don't think that he has AA/KK as that would be a big preflop overbet if that's the case. He could have QQ also.I doubt you can push him off of JJ here so I check behind. If a low card hits the river, I'd have a hard time folding this hand if he decides to push. If he does have two overs then the check behind invites a bluff bet on the river from villain which is another reason I like the check behind.