Full ring 1/2 nl cash game. I'm otb with Kd9h. Everyone calls $2. Flop 10d 3d 7d. Everyone checks, I bet $25, sb bets $75, everyone else folds, i call. turn: 4d. sb bets $75, ???????The read I got from this guy is he is loose and plays many hands.

Firsty I wouldn't post this in the general poker forum.2 things I think you did wrong, first one was bet out when you could have got a free card. And the bigger thing was call that raise, why did you do this?

Firsty I wouldn't post this in the general poker forum.2 things I think you did wrong, first one was bet out when you could have got a free card. And the bigger thing was call that raise, why did you do this?
First: I did this because ther ewere some ultra tight players that i knew would definately fold and I liked my flush draw. I am still a novice but I now realize that was a bad move to bet so much. Second: The read I got from this guy is he is loose and plays many hands. I felt he was on a flush draw too.

Shove.You called on the flop trying to catch your flush and you hit it on the turn. There is already about 230$ in the pot. Since you didnt post anything about stacksizes i assume you have a standard 200$ stack. If you just call u have bout 50$ left which is going in on the river anyways so just shove it in.If you fold i dont get your call on the flop.

Shove.You called on the flop trying to catch your flush and you hit it on the turn. There is already about 230$ in the pot. Since you didnt post anything about stacksizes i assume you have a standard 200$ stack. If you just call u have bout 50$ left which is going in on the river anyways so just shove it in.If you fold i dont get your call on the flop.
I pretty much agree, I'm not going to criticize the hand just your play after you called the raise. Why would you call the raise, get the card you wanted and then fold? If you don't know what you should when the diamond hits, you shouldn't have even been in the hand.
I pretty much agree, I'm not going to criticize the hand just your play after you called the raise. Why would you call the raise, get the card you wanted and then fold? If you don't know what you should when the diamond hits, you shouldn't have even been in the hand.
I knew not to fold ... I was looking more along the lines of what to bet etc. Sry I shoulda stated that!
I knew not to fold ... I was looking more along the lines of what to bet etc. Sry I shoulda stated that!
So your not going to let us know how u lost the pot to the nut flush?

Gotta agree with the other repliers:1) dumb over bet on flop when you could've taken a free one.2) even worse calling the raise on the flop. You got ur best card and u have to go with it.