Hoosiers Heros Over Drawin Dead

So I wasn't able to play the first 2 weeks and Croc and Prtypsux got my team off to an 0-2 start. I knew it would be a challenge as Bmwcoupe is a good player who plays 2-4 - 5-10 NL for a living. The match only lasted about 10 minutes, ending at the 15-30 blind level. I won a key pot with A7s when I made the standard button raise to 60. He called and the flop came 567. He checked, I bet 120 he called. Turn was a 7, he led out for 190, I made it 480 and he folded what he said was an overpair. Good fold by him.Then I won a decent sized pot with K2 when I limped on the button and bmw checked. The flop came 4 8 2 rain, went check check. Turn his 4 of hearts he bets 50 I call. River comes blank Q he bets 150 I call he has 67, so I pick off a bluff.Then on the final hand I raise to 105 on the button with 10 10 , bmw jams for like 750 total I call and he has 88. My 10s hold and I win. GG bmw.

I felt like i never had control of the game, i was planning on playing a trappy style game. He just chopped away at alot of pots, i made a few pretty big lay downs where he came back over the top on me on pretty dangerous boards. and before i knew it he had a 2-1 chip lead Then he made a raise of 3 times the blinds at 15 30, and i had 8s, only had 800 left though this would be a good place for a worst case scenerio coin flip, didnt fall that way, think i woulda gone broke on the flop anyways , very harmless un codinated flop . I really felt like i was outplayed or the cards made it feel like that way im not sure, if u wouldnt mind i would like to play u heads up . By the way what kind of limits do u regulary play.

again:please post the following:winning teamlosing teamwinning playerlosing player
Winning team= Hoosiers HerosLosing team= Drawin DeadWinning player= HoosierAlumLosing player=bmwcoupe
I felt like i never had control of the game, i was planning on playing a trappy style game. He just chopped away at alot of pots, i made a few pretty big lay downs where he came back over the top on me on pretty dangerous boards. and before i knew it he had a 2-1 chip lead Then he made a raise of 3 times the blinds at 15 30, and i had 8s, only had 800 left though this would be a good place for a worst case scenerio coin flip, didnt fall that way, think i woulda gone broke on the flop anyways , very harmless un codinated flop . I really felt like i was outplayed or the cards made it feel like that way im not sure, if u wouldnt mind i would like to play u heads up . By the way what kind of limits do u regulary play.
We did play heads up. :club: Im more of a limit cash game player, but Im trying to diversify my game and Im starting to play more NL cash. When I do play NL cash I play anywhere from 2-4 to 5-10 depending on the game. I play 10-20 - 50-100 limit he, and up to 30 60 O8. I also usually play about 3 $100 and up NLHE mtts per night.One quick question...there was a hand if you remember when I told you afterwards I had KK. I raised from the bb after u limped the button and you called. I think the flop was A 6 8 rain. Check, check. Turn J. I bet 1/2 pot you call. Turn is 9, I check you bet something like 250 into a 300 pot and I fold. What did you have there? The more I think about it I think you had 79 and I should have called.
We did play heads up. :club: Im more of a limit cash game player, but Im trying to diversify my game and Im starting to play more NL cash. When I do play NL cash I play anywhere from 2-4 to 5-10 depending on the game. I play 10-20 - 50-100 limit he, and up to 30 60 O8. I also usually play about 3 $100 and up NLHE mtts per night.One quick question...there was a hand if you remember when I told you afterwards I had KK. I raised from the bb after u limped the button and you called. I think the flop was A 6 8 rain. Check, check. Turn J. I bet 1/2 pot you call. Turn is 9, I check you bet something like 250 into a 300 pot and I fold. What did you have there? The more I think about it I think you had 79 and I should have called.
i did have 7 9 and i did think u had js qs or ks,i mean i would like to play heads up again
Just curious.... You said the match lasted about 10 minutes but you were in the 15/30 level. You should be playing the slow blind structure and have had 10/20 blinds for 15 minutes.....
I WIN BY DEFAULT RIGHT? or match is canceled excellent :club: