Do I Reraise This River?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO ($19.10)Button ($239.40)SB ($145.30)BB ($200.35)Hero ($213.90)MP1 ($229.65)MP2 ($212.05)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4 :D , 4 :club: . Hero calls $2, 3 folds, Button raises to $8, 2 folds, Hero calls $6.Flop: ($19) 5 :D , 7 :D , 4 :)(2 players)Hero bets $12, Button calls $12.Turn: ($43) A :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.River: ($43) J :)(2 players)Hero bets $12, Button raises to $26, Hero ???should i be reraising here??

With your weak lead on the river and the way the hand played out, i'm inclined to re-raise here i think, but i'm not certain.I don't like the way you played the rest of the hand though, why are you betting the flop? Leading would be ok if the flop was AK4 with two hearts maybe and you're looking to bet/3-bet, but when the flop is 7-high it doesn't hit the buttons range that much so you're not going to get the chance to 3-bet enough here. Check and let him C-bet imo.As played i like the turn check because the Ace likely hits his range and you can attempt to c/r, and if he doesn't have an ace he usualy fold anyway.Weak lead on the river i like too, but this is with the intent of getting raised so you can 3-bet imo. If he comes over the top of your re-raise, i think it's a fold.

Eh, I wouldn't. I guess it might be close though. This stuff doesn't matter much to me though, basically it's not going to effect your overall profit which way you go. The problem here is not betting turn and then underbetting the bejeezus out of the river.That A is a fantastic card for you on the turn, bet into him. He raised pf he might have been confused and called on the flop with just Ax or maybe it's even A7. You bet for value, possibly get raised and shove on him. Once he checks behind on turn he certainly could have a flush draw, probably not a made hand. That's why I err on just calling the river, I feel like his range of hands is polarized to bluff or flush and neither of those are good to be raising right now.

Checking the turn sucks, imo.
agree why slow down if he c-bet any A you have him in a bad spot well not that bad but he's gonna call down 3/4 pot sized bets. you are giving any six a freeroll. you are giving back door hearts a freeroll. villian is on button so his opening range as an unknown is huge. stack sizes are near equal i don't expect a stack but i think we can get another $90-100 out of villian in most cases.i think checking the turn sucks alsoi'm all for a good c/r but his range is too high i think