Flopped Bottom Set; Three To A Flsuh

This hand is not me playing. I had already folded my 4c-9d when this hand came up. We will play as hero and I would love to hear your thoughts on this hand. Hero just won a god awful amount of money when he flopped the nut flush and two other donks pushed with smaller flushes. He has turned his $60 into almost $300 by getting smashed in the face with the deck. Reads/Stacks:Mark: [MP] (Solid player; plays only decent hands and doesn't really bluff) $125Gary: [button] (Loud, drunk guy who lost all of his first buy in to hero a with a lesser flush. Has been raising every other hand.) $100Hero: [sB] (Viewed as a rock; has been all in twice, once with nut flush; once with kings on 2-7-10 board]Pre-flop: folds to MarkMark limpsfolds to GaryGary raises to $7 totalfolds to Hero who calls with 2d 2hfolds to Mark who callsPot: $16Flop:Qc Jc 2cMarks instantly bets out $10.Gary quickly raises to $20.Hero?*We'll play on from hero's perspective after some responses.

THREE flushes? LOL)
I had a hand playing 5/10 where I flopped a flush with J8cc on a T95ccc board. I forget how the action went down, but 2 people went crazy in the pot and I somehow escaped after only putting in like $200 on the flop. I was obviously against A7cc and K6cc.I had an out!