Ko8e34 Owning Souls At A Ft!

Penny Tournament ownage.Don't think I could bring myself to play for hours against 9.90 players for a profit of 2.19 though...Good job, nevertheless.
lol

gg ko8e wtg

Penny Tournament ownage.Don't think I could bring myself to play for hours against 9.90 players for a profit of 2.19 though...Good job, nevertheless.
By hours you mean 30 minutes?
Penny Tournament ownage.Don't think I could bring myself to play for 30 mins against 990 players for a chance profit of 2.19 though...Good job, nevertheless.
Fixed
You're an idiot.
You're an angry individual. And I don't really see how disliking the idea of playing 990 players for 30 or 40 minutes for a profit of 2.19 cents which you possibly may not even get makes me an idiot.
You're an angry individual. And I don't really see how disliking the idea of playing 990 players for 30 or 40 minutes for a profit of 2.19 cents which you possibly may not even get makes me an idiot.
joke account or just a moron? input plz
joke account or just a moron? input plz
Moron I guess. Unless I am missing something here, which is quite possible considering the responses.Is it really that wrong to dislike penny tournaments? If someone would care to explain.
Moron I guess. Unless I am missing something here, which is quite possible considering the responses.Is it really that wrong to dislike penny tournaments? If someone would care to explain.
I just think based on most of your posts you're not really in the position to be criticizing what someone is playing.
I just think based on most of your posts you're not really in the position to be criticizing what someone is playing.
Wasn't really criticizing him...Gave him kudos actually.Just personally wouldn't be able to play them. Don't see what's so wrong with that.
It's a donkament. It's a fun way to blow off some steam. Also I believe that this maaaaaaaaay have been a little bit of a joke thread.