why i think the pro's will dominate this years wsop.

i may be wrong, but this is how i see it.... with the multitudes of new poker players some may think that it would be harder for a pro to win, or cash. but i think it will help the pro's to have all that extra money out there... here is the reason, aside from bad beats, and bad luck, the pro will almost always out play an amateur, thus building their stack so they can dominate even more amateurs.... i think alot of newbies will overplay their hand when facing a pro, either to be macho , or to be able to tell all their friends they busted so -and- so.... early on the pros have shown well in the first few events...

That's true, the dead money does help them, but suckouts will play a large factor during all-in situations, as far as I see it.3-1 dominations lose on the fourth time, no?CT
Exactly.

if a pro can take 3 or 4 players money, he can afford to get the occasional beat as long as it is is a short stack.......pro starts with 1500...... takes 4 or 5ooo from a few amateurs...... now at 6000 or so,,, loses the occasional 1000 or so on a suck out, or bad beat... then takes a few thousand from other amateurs.... and repeats .... until they mix it up with similar stacks and pro's

if a pro can take 3 or 4 players money, he can afford to get the occasional beat as long as it is is a short stack.......pro starts with 1500...... takes 4 or 5ooo from a few amateurs...... now at 6000 or so,,, loses the occasional 1000 or so on a suck out, or bad beat... then takes  a few thousand from other amateurs.... and repeats .... until  they mix it up with similar stacks and pro's
Boy, the hits keep on comin'. I always knew there was a secret to this game.