Villain is 35/12/1.44, no other reads.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$24 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $435.90Button: $197SB: $193.65Hero: $200.80Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with 8 :D 9 :D2 folds, SB calls, Hero checks.Flop: 8 :club: 4 :D 9 :D ($4, 2 players)SB bets $4, Hero raises to $16, SB calls.Turn: 6 :) ($36, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $23, SB raises to $60Hero?

I put him in. If he has 107 75 or a set, oh well, but I think the villian shows up with 97, 96 or a big draw way too often to fold.You can always boat if you're behind.

Flat call and re-evaluate the river.I'd probably call most sized bets on the river, but i wouldn't like doing it.

Flat call and re-evaluate the river.I'd probably call most sized bets on the river, but i wouldn't like doing it.
Villain will have 117 left after we flat the turn and the pot size will be about 150...Most river bets are going to be all in since he has less than a PSB so keep that in mind if you flat the turn..Villain is taking a really strong line but for a blind battle, I don't know if I can lay this down..I'm not really familiar with PT stats, but I'm pretty sure someone running at these numbers is a pretty big lag, no? If so, I am more inclined to stack off
I'm not really familiar with PT stats, but I'm pretty sure someone running at these numbers is a pretty big lag, no? If so, I am more inclined to stack off
He's loose, but not too aggressive - 27/23 would be LAG, 16/13 would be TAG. The bigger the gap the more passive they are preflop.He's not particularly aggro postflop either (1.44 is a little low for 6max NL I think).

I think I just do something like reraise $60 more here or just shove. I'm never folding this in a BvB matchup (or probably against anyone for that matter) without a super solid read on the guy. If I were the SB, I'd play 69, 79, big draws and a lot of hands this way, very few of which beat top 2 pair. I probably just get it all in here.

I think I just do something like reraise $60 more here or just shove. I'm never folding this in a BvB matchup (or probably against anyone for that matter) without a super solid read on the guy. If I were the SB, I'd play 69, 79, big draws and a lot of hands this way, very few of which beat top 2 pair. I probably just get it all in here.
Exactamundo.

Hmmm tough spot. He is statistically pretty passive postflop. I think we'll rarely se a draw here, as passive players tend to call you down with their draws. But a set seems a little unlikely to me, wouldn't most players raise a PP from the SB, BvsB? I think you'll se a straight here more often than a set.