PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [5c], [Qc]. UTG+1 posts a blind of $0.25. 1 fold, Hero checks.Flop: (4.40 SB) [4d], [4h], [Qd] (4 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 folds, MP2 folds, CO calls.Turn: (3.20 BB) [6c] (2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.PP raises PFTrips raises the turn, if not the flopSo I feel outkicked on my Q...check/call on the river UI? Check/Fold River to A or K?

May be a flush draw out there, or medium/low pocket pair.  Bet/raise the river.
Really? Whats the thinking behind it?
Value bet, all the way. Only card that would make me bet/call instead of bet/raise would be a diamond. :wink:
May be a flush draw out there, or medium/low pocket pair.  Bet/raise the river.
Really? Whats the thinking behind it?
Value bet, all the way. Only card that would make me bet/call instead of bet/raise would be a diamond. :wink:
I'm not arguing, I just want to know. do you think he could reallyl wake up here with 55, offten enough to make the raise right?

What beats us that the CO limped in with? Sure, he may have a queen (which will 99% of the time have a better kicker than ours), but if he did he sure is playing it passively, which makes me think that he definately doesn't. Same with the 4. Unless he has quad fours, he sure is playing it weird..Bet/raise thar River unless a diamond comes... :wink:

If your opponent has a middle kicker to his queen, then a lot of rivers could countrefeit that kicker.I don't like reraising on the river, though.I would go for C/R on flop if CO will bet just because of his position.

i agree with Tim...if he raises u on the river its an easy just call...the CO has played this so passively i would put him on a diamond draw. Then again he could be waiting to raise the river and has kept u in with a 4 the whole time...I think ur play in the hand is fine..just check/call the river and if u had them the whole time then..eh u missed a bet no big deal