missed ak oop (lhe)

CO will 3-bet preflop with KQ or AQ (and obviously anything above).Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is UTG+1 with [Ah], [Ks]. 1 fold, Hero calls.Flop: (7.33 SB) [6h], [7s], [9c] (2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.Turn: (4.66 BB) [4h] (2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.River: (6.66 BB) [7c] (2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.Final Pot: 8.66 BBAnyone doing anything different here?

I hate hands like this. I never know what to do. Can we get some input from the Blaze/Smash type posters who know SSHE inside and out?By the way, I think your villain has AK also.

I hate hands like this. I never know what to do. Can we get some input from the Blaze/Smash type posters who know SSHE inside and out?By the way, I think your villain has AK also.
hey, i appreciate how you dont value my opinion just because i only have 200 posts.
hey, i appreciate how you dont value my opinion just because i only have 200 posts.
Nobody said that. He just wants to make sure there are other opinions.I don't see why you think that's the worst flop for me. Do you always fear the worst?
Nobody said that. He just wants to make sure there are other opinions.
then that's what he should say.not:
Can we get some input from the Blaze/Smash type posters who know SSHE inside and out?

What hands do you beat?AQ, AJ, KQWhat hands beat you?Any pairWhat draws do you have?NoneWhat hands do you split?AKHow many times is he not showing any aggression where I'm behind?

Nobody said that. He just wants to make sure there are other opinions.
then that's what he should say.not:
Can we get some input from the Blaze/Smash type posters who know SSHE inside and out?
This is semantics. You take offense way too easily.
on this flop: probably alot.Also, why is he 3-betting KQo or AQo? The typical 3/6 player doesn't. Was there a read you left out?
Yeah, that he'd 3-bet KQ or AQ. I'll add that.
I apologize if I made it seem like I didn't value your opinion. Your post was lacking in any type of detail or analyzation, so I was just seeing what other people had to say. I know there are about 100 posters on here that are just as good as the two I mentioned, it's just they are the most prominent so their names popped into my head.
now that he's 3-betting KQo and AQo, you should cap preflop.check/call the river if he will bluff KQo.check/fold if not.
If I check the river, he will bet regardless of what he has. Are you doing the same on the flop and turn as I did? No aggression anywhere after the flop leads me to believe he doesn't have anything - why am I wrong?(That last question was inquizitive - I still have a lot of holes in my game)
You've seen him do this?Yesdoes that mean he will isolate with 33?From what I've seen, he won't isolate with a low-mid PP.
Well I guess there's your answer. Based on your read, you made the right moves. Unless he would 3-bet Ax suited...

that's a scary flop. He may put you on a straight, two pair, or a set for some reason.That's why I ask if he will 3-bet 33. It looks like a hand he would play this way.Yes, I bet the flop and turn (after capping preflop).The river isn't a value bet because:AK: 6 combosAQ: 6 combosKQ: 6 combosAssuming he would call a river bet with those. Personally, I dont think he calls KQ. 12 combos of hands you beat call the river bet.AA: 3 combosKK: 3 combosQQ: 6 combosJJ: 6 combosTT: 6 combos99: 6 combosI figure he will raise aces or kings so we can rule those outs. But, clearly, you can tell how betting would be wrong?Also, it's less likely for him to have AK, AQ, AA, and KK because you have an ace and a king in your hand.I think he has TT or something.

Alright, that makes sense. So, do I check/call or check/fold? This is a fairly small pot, but personally I would be check/calling. Is this the right move?