Championship League Of Flops

After the enjoyment of playing Red flop Black flop for tonights tourney with dt1313, and losing $1 for nickel flops, Ive decided to see if we can get a RIDICULOUSLY stupid but fun league going.16 Player league. $10 each. I would like to get a FCP person like Bob to hold the $.Once we get the 16 players I will randomly spread us into 4 man groups. Each group will be a certain color for that week. Red, Black, Green, or Blue! I will sit at one table entire night, of a Wednesday Neg-o, until it goes to FT. Then move to that table till match is over. Ill keep tally of each flop, scoring is simple.Any flop with 2 of a single color is rewarded with 1 point to their team. If the flop, turn, and river all match 1 suit that team is rewarded 5 points. If a flop is rainbow the flop is void. At the end of the night, the color with most points get 1st, and down the line. Color coming in first gets 5 points, 2nd 3, 3rd 1, 4th 0. It'll be a 4 week regular season with each group getting each color. Top team advances. Those 4 will compete in a 2 week conference game. Week 1, 1st gets 10 points, 2nd gets 6, 3rd gets 3, 4th gets 0. Person who finished last in week 1 gets to pick his color first for week 2, then 3 gets 2nd pick and up the line. Scoring for week 2 is the same. Top 2 after week 2 advance to finals. If there is a tie for 2nd, those 2 will play a micro HU match to see who advances.Finals is a 1 week championship. We will rock paper scissors to pick colors of this 1 week amazing event. Scoring is simple, win more and win the CHAMPIONSHIP OF FLOPS!Payout is top heavy.1st $1102nd $50I will be the score keeper and it may not be consecutive weeks in a row, but I will post when I am doing it each week. You do NOT have to play in the Neg-O to be eligible.List of interested entrants:Bad Muscledt1313ko8e34southsidepoker

Probably too busy to play but I would be happy to hold money on stars or tilt.
You dont need to play in anything but enter the contest. Once you enter, your put into a group and go threw the motions to advance as a team.

We played in the Neg-o and made it more fun but I'm ganna count for the teams even if they arent in the neg-o. Strictly for fun and if you win its just even better. If i win its going in my sig to rub it in dt's face.

You dont need to play in anything but enter the contest. Once you enter, your put into a group and go threw the motions to advance as a team.
Wait.I'm really too busy to play. I like the idea but I'm just too busy. You mentioned in your OP that you would like someone like Bob or whatever to keep the money.I kept the money last year for the 'Final card of the main event' threads. Just saying that I would be happy to hold money if you guys are doing transfers and stuff online.Easier to just stay out of it I guess. Offer is still on the table though. Carry on.

Can I take Red (or black)... but use a two-colour deck instead?

Wait.I'm really too busy to play. I like the idea but I'm just too busy. You mentioned in your OP that you would like someone like Bob or whatever to keep the money.I kept the money last year for the 'Final card of the main event' threads. Just saying that I would be happy to hold money if you guys are doing transfers and stuff online.Easier to just stay out of it I guess. Offer is still on the table though. Carry on.
Oh my bad, was thinking you wanted to play but thought you couldnt. Im cool with you holding it if others will let me know you have held $ before. (Im new here still sorry)No merby.
Oh my bad, was thinking you wanted to play but thought you couldnt. Im cool with you holding it if others will let me know you have held $ before. (Im new here still sorry)No merby.
No worries. I'll probably forget this by the time I wake up. If you guys can't decide on who holds the money, shoot me a pm or something.