would you play this any different?

Ultimate Bet 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP1 with 8:club:, 8:diamond:. 3 folds, Hero calls.Flop: (7.50 SB) 8:spade:, J:spade:, 6:spade: (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.Turn: (7.75 BB) 5:club: (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.River: (11.75 BB) A:spade: (2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 13.75 BBShould I be 3 betting the turn here? Im thinking he could very well have aces with the Ace of spades, which is why I would want to keep charging him. However, it is possible he flopped trip jacks, in which case im getting 4 bet, or even an As Ks and im beat already, hell I may be getting 4 bet either way if I 3 bet the turn if he doesn't have the best hand. I don't have too much background on this player again. He has re-raised me before directly after I raised preflop and acted incredibly quickly in his aggressiveness throughout the rest of the hand. I think he doesn't look at the board much or wonder about my hand with a good PP, he just bets and raises without thinking of implications with an overpair.I'm thinking 3 betting the turn may have been best in hindsight, but I am unsure about it. The worst card ever falls on the river, if he had Aces w/o the ace of spades, he's beat me, if he has kings with the king of spades, he's beat me, queens with the queen of spades, etc. However there is no possible way I am folding, so I check call the river.How's it look to you guys who don't have the hindsight i do with what he had?

Looks good to me, I'm curious as to what mp2 has though, a 3 betting hand would not look like it hit this flop unless he had KK with the K of spades in which case he's overplaying his hand.What's your line on a blank river? I like Bet/Call on a blank and definitely bet if you fill up obviously.

I planned to bet/call the river on a blank. The only hands that outflop me are J J and As Ks. He isn't the type of player to isolate me with KQs preflop, and isolation is hardly a valid tactic here anyway with a good amount of people behind him able to have a monster. I will now reveal that MP2 had Kc Kh, a big overplay of his hand in my opinion, he really must have thought I was betting and raising the Ace of spades, and his bet on the river is a complete spew unless he thinks I'm going to fold, which I never will. My read of him playing overpairs recklessly without paying attention to what's going on in the hand was re-enforced after being quite surprised at what he had. I took down this fairly big pot.

Yup, you never know sometimes what people are capable of turning up. There's always the RBF (Random Bezerko Factor) that you have to put into consideration when playing these hands.After thinking about this hand more, I think 3-betting the turn is kind of close and I think it might be best here. The only hands we're behind in his range of hands would be JJ for a set or AKs, AQs, given the way he played the flop, AKs and AQs are unlikely. I would think most players would not play this flop so fast with the Nut Flush. Therefore the only hand your behind is JJ, so really I think you can go ahead and 3-bet that turn.