daddy's hot! tonight

And by hot i mean huge lucksack.5/36 in the $109 freezeout and 9/35 in 180-man $20 sng on stars right now. Could be closing in on two ft's if i dont do something stupid.
fold preflopyou'l donk it away like you donk your posts
And by hot i mean huge lucksack.5/36 in the $109 freezeout and 9/35 in 180-man $20 sng on stars right now. Could be closing in on two ft's if i dont do something stupid.
fold preflopyou'l donk it away like you donk your posts
LOLOLOLOLOL most liekly sir

Dealt to BadAsMyBreth [Kh Ad]Hörhö2: folds bolsans: raises 11886 to 13086 and is all-inhelixx: folds BadAsMyBreth: raises 6934 to 20020 and is all-insolidluck: folds *** FLOP *** [Kc Qd 2d]solidluck said, "oh"helixx said, "gfghdfghfjhjhv"*** TURN *** [Kc Qd 2d] [Jc]*** RIVER *** [Kc Qd 2d Jc] [Tc]helixx said, "ty"*** SHOW DOWN ***BadAsMyBreth: shows [Kh Ad] (a straight, Ten to Ace)bolsans: shows [Qc Kd] (two pair, Kings and Queens)BadAsMyBreth collected 27747 from potWOOOOT WOOOOOT! RIVER OF JUSTICE!

Dealt to BadAsMyBreth [Kh Ad]Hörhö2: folds bolsans: raises 11886 to 13086 and is all-inhelixx: folds BadAsMyBreth: raises 6934 to 20020 and is all-insolidluck: folds *** FLOP *** [Kc Qd 2d]solidluck said, "oh"helixx said, "gfghdfghfjhjhv"*** TURN *** [Kc Qd 2d] [Jc]*** RIVER *** [Kc Qd 2d Jc] [Tc]helixx said, "ty"*** SHOW DOWN ***BadAsMyBreth: shows [Kh Ad] (a straight, Ten to Ace)bolsans: shows [Qc Kd] (two pair, Kings and Queens)BadAsMyBreth collected 27747 from potWOOOOT WOOOOOT! RIVER OF JUSTICE!
:club: Such a great feeling. Good luck.

Call of the year:Dealt to BadAsMyBreth [Th Td]Nofulldeck2: folds arb123: folds RedBull214: raises 4000 to 6000bluffheights: calls 6000yourbossman: folds AHEX: folds superfolous1: folds GothamPS: folds BadAsMyBreth said, "fold"BadAsMyBreth: raises 20361 to 26361 and is all-inRedBull214: folds bluffheights: calls 20361*** FLOP *** [4c 2d Ad]*** TURN *** [4c 2d Ad] [5d]*** RIVER *** [4c 2d Ad 5d] [Qc]*** SHOW DOWN ***BadAsMyBreth: shows [Th Td] (a pair of Tens)bluffheights: shows [Ks Jc] (high card Ace)BadAsMyBreth collected 60622 from potAHEX said, "crazy call"BadAsMyBreth said, "what aretarded call"amazing....WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOt CHIP LEADER through his stupidity.....

saw you in the twentyplustwoman u suck, i should post some hands b/c that was pathetic
AHHAHAHahahI play liek 12 hours a day, and i play plenty of tourneys. I could care less what plays i made in any tourney buddy. I probably do suck though.The standard challenge applies of course: best of 11 heads up sng's. You pick first game type, loser of game picks next game type. if you sweeeeep me or beat me b4 the 11th game I am still willing to play teh rest out of interest. 5.25 or 10.5, your choice, as anything mroe is silly.