party or stars?

I'm just looking for some feedback on which site you think is more profitable to play on for a low limit holdem player... Party or Pokerstars?? I like the design of Stars better and there seems to be more games to choose from, but I believe that PartyPoker may still be the most popular, especially among newbies... What do you think?

As you said on your first post, you like the layout for PS better. I think if you like it better, you should go with it.A lot of people will tell you that PP is the most profitable. I can't really say either way as I have made money on both playing low limit. I play PS because I like the site better for tourney's and I just like the play better. I may move back to PP when I am making more money, but for now I have most of my money on PS.I would go with what ever you think you will enjoy the best. If you enjoy it more, I think you will be more profitable there no matter what kind of players you play against.Just my $0.02

Personally I didn't like stars layout. Also I got sucked out on 6 times in a row with a above 80% chance to win but that is just my own experience. I started at Party it is ok I spend most of my time at Full Tilt.

Party 1/2 tables are NOT "fishy" relative to other sites. Im just now realizing this.Open an account on pacific if you dont care about what the interface looks like. It's the difference between a table VPIP average of 25% and 70%. :club: