PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t600 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownHero (t10650)UTG (t12325)MP1 (t12047)MP2 (t16550)CO (t9306)Button (t8945)SB (t8932)Preflop: Hero is BB with A :D , A :club: . 1 fold, MP1 raises to t1800, 4 folds, Hero calls t1200.Flop: (t3300) 6 :D , 3 :D , 7 :D(2 players)Hero bets t1200, MP1 raises to t4200, Hero raises to t8800So it's on the bubble almost and I don't have a ton of chips, not quite shortstacked but a double up would still be nice. I took the chance in slowplaying my aces preflop, to let him make a continuation bet, or flop a pair and be pot committed. It's giving him a chance to catch up of course, but I feel like that's a risk I need to take in order to get deep in this thing with chips, and give myself a chance to win. I lead weak on the flop, to try to look weak and get him to raise me. I guess it worked.Thoughts?

From the BB I dont mind the slowplay, but I wouldnt risk it from button or SB. With that flop there is quite a bit of risk and wouldnt attempt a c/r, since a free card could make things pretty ugly. Id bet a bit more than half the pot to outprice the 6 outer's odds, which will probably be called almost as often as the suck bet. It wont get raised but theres time to extract more chips on later streets.