Bankroll Building Question

hi i'm just wondering if having a strategy is necessary to building a bankroll. i'm a winning player, but not nearly as much as i want to be. i play whatever i feel like, sngs, tourneys, cash games, just whatever im in the mood for. i am wondering if my bankroll is not growing as much as i'd like it because i dont have a set strategy to play in my best game or w/e, or if its good to only play what i feel like because ill be more into it. thanks

hi i'm just wondering if having a strategy is necessary to building a bankroll. i'm a winning player, but not nearly as much as i want to be. i play whatever i feel like, sngs, tourneys, cash games, just whatever im in the mood for. i am wondering if my bankroll is not growing as much as i'd like it because i dont have a set strategy to play in my best game or w/e, or if its good to only play what i feel like because ill be more into it. thanks
you absolutely must follow a rigid BankRoll building regimen, otherwise you are doomed.You ever make Rise Krispy Squares, Yum!I like them with extra marshmellows. Like, a lot extra.But. the recipe says 12oz.So that's what I do.I tried extra marshmellows once. That week, my A/C went out.Coincidence?
you absolutely must follow a rigid BankRoll building regimen, otherwise you are doomed.You ever make Rise Krispy Squares, Yum!I like them with extra marshmellows. Like, a lot extra.But. the recipe says 12oz.So that's what I do.I tried extra marshmellows once. That week, my A/C went out.Coincidence?
lol at this.I think you're best bet is to set and follow your goals, to be honest.I also find it easier to build a BR playing one game, or predominantly one game.

well i play nlhe a lot more than anything else, but my main choice is what type of game?i make more in sngs that anything else, but i like cash games more, should i focus on one until im happy with my bankroll or is it ok to switch whenever i feel like it if i play my best in w/e game im in?

well i play nlhe a lot more than anything else, but my main choice is what type of game?i make more in sngs that anything else, but i like cash games more, should i focus on one until im happy with my bankroll or is it ok to switch whenever i feel like it if i play my best in w/e game im in?
Honestly, it doesn't matter. It depends on what you want.If you'd prefer to have a big bankroll, play whatever you have the highest hourly rate in.If you want to play for the enjoyment, then play whatever you enjoy the most, and have the added benefit of roll growth, but at a slower rate.It's really hard to answer this question, because so much of it is based on personal preference.If you were to ask me what my BR building strategy would be, it would almost definitely be grinding tens of thousands of hands of SH LHE with bonus and rakeback backing me up, as I move up the limits. For you, it could be completely different.
Honestly, it doesn't matter. It depends on what you want.If you'd prefer to have a big bankroll, play whatever you have the highest hourly rate in.If you want to play for the enjoyment, then play whatever you enjoy the most, and have the added benefit of roll growth, but at a slower rate.It's really hard to answer this question, because so much of it is based on personal preference.If you were to ask me what my BR building strategy would be, it would almost definitely be grinding tens of thousands of hands of SH LHE with bonus and rakeback backing me up, as I move up the limits. For you, it could be completely different.
sounds like best advice possible. thanks