PokerStars (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero - 4060Button - 5785Preflop: Hero is BB with 8 :club: , 8 :D . SB posts a blind of 75. 4 folds, MP3 calls, 1 fold, Button calls, SB (poster) completes, Hero checks.Flop: 2 :D , 4 :) , K :D(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks, Button bets 300, SB folds, Hero calls, MP3 folds.Turn: 5 :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets 900, Hero...

I agree with Tim, but if for some reason you want to play this hand postflop, you need to bet the flop. You can bet fold the flop, or you can check fold the flop, but calling seems pretty bad IMO.

Raise preflop please. About $1k should work. Call a preflop push.MP3 and button aren't limping with 99+. You have the best hand here at least 95% of the time.Either lead the flop or check fold. Probably lead.

Raise preflop please. About $1k should work. Call a preflop push.MP3 and button aren't limping with 99+. You have the best hand here at least 95% of the time.Either lead the flop or check fold. Probably lead.
There's three players already in - I think that it's a great time to check, hit a set and and get some chips from one of the other three players if they catch a piece of the flop. If we were shorter, then I would start to think about trying to take this down pre-flop.I check/fold the flop - I'm less likely to lead as with three other players, it's more likely that one of them has a king.