Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $49.40Hero: $55.95CO: $120.60Button: $41.60SB: $43.65BB: $54.45Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with Q :) A :DUTG raises to $1.75, Hero calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: J :club: 9 :D A :D ($7.25, 4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $4, Button raises to $8, BB calls, UTG folds, Hero calls.Turn: 8 :) ($31.25, 3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, Button checks.River: Q :D ($31.25, 3 players)BB checks, Hero....Button is an agro donkey and the big blind is a fish...

I bet about $15 and fold to a shove. If we check we really have no clue where we stand if it's bet behind us and we probably have to call around a pot size bet to find out.

I bet about $15 and fold to a shove. If we check we really have no clue where we stand if it's bet behind us and we probably have to call around a pot size bet to find out.
I dunno I really don't like bet folding on the river against a gaggle of idiots. anyone thing this could be a check call?
I dunno I really don't like bet folding on the river against a gaggle of idiots. anyone thing this could be a check call?
If you are playing donks folding to a raise from something stupid like QJ would suck. I check call a psb here
you said button is an aggro donkey, so I'd expect him to bet the river with what looks like a busted flush draw. But he might have had the 10d to go along with it. I just think you're going to face a $30 bet to find out if your hand is good. Do you think he shoves on your river bet a lot? If so, then yeah I'd probably go more along the lines of a check/call if you want to get to showdown cheaply.
you said button is an aggro donkey, so I'd expect him to bet the river with what looks like a busted flush draw. But he might have had the 10d to go along with it. I just think you're going to face a $30 bet to find out if your hand is good. Do you think he shoves on your river bet a lot? If so, then yeah I'd probably go more along the lines of a check/call if you want to get to showdown cheaply.
well it is pot limit, so if I can't be calling more than $30, but do you think you he would bet pot there, also if I check it is going to give me good relative position for the rest of the hand. If I check the button is going to bet or check, check is good, bet is ok because then I am going to get to see what the big blind is going to do before I have to act. I actually bet in the hand just for the record. I think a check was the right move....

If button is aggro donkey and BB is fish I might reraise flop further. It is obvious BB is on draw and we need to find out if our hand is good against button. Does button see a lot of flops?(ie Does he play ace-rag?)

If button is aggro donkey and BB is fish I might reraise flop further. It is obvious BB is on draw and we need to find out if our hand is good against button. Does button see a lot of flops?(ie Does he play ace-rag?)
I am sure they both do.... both of them were in the 40-45% of flops seen.