For one, I've been done college for three years now. Two, I own a business, so I'm not a dude that has dreams of being a professional poker player. Three, many of times I've been at tables and seen people win huge in short periods. It happens. You know why it happens? Cause they get lucky. I got lucky that night. I'm not going around thinking, " Oh, poker is so easy. I can make thousands a night". I know that a run like that will probably never happen again any time soon. Get off my kool aid and let me bask in the feeling I had from that night. Just cause you are jealous that your 10k royal run ain't going good is no reason to bring others done.

For one, I've been done college for three years now. Two, I own a business, so I'm not a dude that has dreams of being a professional poker player. Three, many of times I've been at tables and seen people win huge in short periods. It happens. You know why it happens? Cause they get lucky. I got lucky that night. I'm not going around thinking, " Oh, poker is so easy. I can make thousands a night". I know that a run like that will probably never happen again any time soon. Get off my kool aid and let me bask in the feeling I had from that night. Just cause you are jealous that your 10k royal run ain't going good is no reason to bring others done.
I don't really understand why anyone's getting down on you either, personally. You knew you were straight up gambling, you know the win is somewhat comparable to going on a sick rush at the blackjack or craps table, and you know such a winning streak isn't remotely sustainable. All you did was have a good night at the tables and shared the story about it. No problem with that whatsoever.

Royal was just pointing out that OP said the 40/80 game wasn't good, yet he won a couple grand.Makes it seem that if the game was good, he would've won tens of thousands.That's all he was saying; I didn't see any "ZOMG you're gonna go broke cause you think you are teh nutz".