My View Of Ftp Play And $ Buy In Levels

Is it just me or are the $20 sng games better play than the $50 sng games...and the $10 is just flat out terrible play????I only have a small sample (less than 20 on each).Feedback welcome - Balloon Guy, I would love your thoughts...they always make me paradigm think.

I only play 20 SNGs on Full Tilt. I am trying to break 35 % cashes. for a month I am at about 42 %. I think as you go higher the games split. The action players are wilder and the tights are in LOCKDOWN mode. If you go lower, its just people who aren't all that serious.JMORay

The $20 45 man are the ones I do best at. You're right the lower ones are just terrible. I'm going to be tryin the Token Frenzy tournys this week, I hope to cash in at a few.

omg - i got responses out of the donks that i play...anyone with BR knowledge that can contribute would be nice...BK, Wan, Hoos, Toit, PMJ, and of course Balloon??? Anything there???

omg - i got responses out of the donks that i play...anyone with BR knowledge that can contribute would be nice...BK, Wan, Hoos, Toit, PMJ, and of course Balloon??? Anything there???
and the obv - mj, zimm, etc...no offense...can anyone tell me there take...i just won $500 off of Chiu in Omaha hi...are my numbers f'ed up on sng theory????
Is it just me or are the $20 sng games better play than the $50 sng games...and the $10 is just flat out terrible play????I only have a small sample (less than 20 on each).Feedback welcome - Balloon Guy, I would love your thoughts...they always make me paradigm think.
the sng play on ft is all terrible if u ask me. Unfortunatly everyone runs like god against me.....no one folds to reraises and any Ace is the nuts.
I only play 20 SNGs on Full Tilt. I am trying to break 35 % cashes. for a month I am at about 42 %. I think as you go higher the games split. The action players are wilder and the tights are in LOCKDOWN mode. If you go lower, its just people who aren't all that serious.JMORay
don't focus on cashing for the sole purpose of boosting your ITM rate... you should be more concerned with making +EV decisions that can win you the tournament and improve your ROI.
The $20 45 man are the ones I do best at. You're right the lower ones are just terrible. I'm going to be tryin the Token Frenzy tournys this week, I hope to cash in at a few.
What are token frenzy tourneys?